Thread: cycle

JoeGuns27 is offline Junior Member

cycle

hey bros need some help an opinions on cycle.......so im a off-season bodybuilder looking to put on more mass and size this year....i am about 5'7 185 and have used cycles in the past both cutting and bulking agents....i was thinking of a cycle of this what do u think....

weeks 1-4: anadrol 50mg,100mg,100mg,50mg.....(from week 1 to 4)
    weeks 1-10: test cypionate 500 mg/week
    weeks 1-10: deca 400 mg

now what i was wondering is the deca worth using or no? I eat pretty clean and naturally dont hold a lot of water so what do u think?

JoeGuns27 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuns27
    hey bros need some help an opinions on cycle.......so im a off-season bodybuilder looking to put on more mass and size this year....i am about 5'7 185 and have used cycles in the past both cutting and bulking agents....i was thinking of a cycle of this what do u think....

now what i was wondering is the deca worth using or no? I eat pretty clean and naturally dont hold a lot of water so what do u think?
    oh sorry i forgot to say the deca is 400 mg a week my bad

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuns27

I take it you haven't used deca before? You'll find a pretty good split on this board as to whether it's good or bad, and rightfully so. There are some very PRO pros to it, and some very CON cons. Either way, I think it was Cycleon who said it best when I was really asking about the compound when he said it's one of those things that everyone should really try once in their AAS experience.

Thread Information