thegeneticfreak is offline New Member

Question human growth hormones

I have been lifting for over three years and cycling on and off steroids for over a year and a half. I have used many steroids sustanon ,D-bol,deca ,anadrol and equipose. However my question is about human growth hormones. I have heard nothing but great news regarding hgh but before I go and spend hundreds of dollars I would like to get some insight from anybody who has used it. thanks

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    hundreds of $'s ??? try thousands of dollars your going to spend. Not unless you know some junkies who have it? Sorry off topic but...
    abstrack@protonmail.com

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

growth

havent used any growth yet but from what i read its some what of a miracle drug but quite expensive

Da Bull is offline Banned
    You need to run it for 3 mos min,and can buy it overseas for 300 for 96ius,great stuff if you can afford it

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    You're 19 yrs old, and you've been cycling for a year.... great move big guy. Starting GH now would be a huge mistake, but since you seem to be making horrible choices for yourself anyway, go right ahead. Congrats on being 5'8'' for the rest of your life.... "How's the air down there?"

Peace

-Taejoon

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member
    Wow not really my business man but thats kind of harsh and unneeded IMHO. If you want to discourage him from doing HGH or even AS do it in a better way buddy, there is no need for that here, everybody is here to help and ya maybe it was a mistake for him starting so early but thats not for you to decide. If you want to help then help in a positve way.

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Taejoon
    You're 19 yrs old, and you've been cycling for a year.... great move big guy. Starting GH now would be a huge mistake, but since you seem to be making horrible choices for yourself anyway, go right ahead. Congrats on being 5'8'' for the rest of your life.... "How's the air down there?"

Peace

-Taejoon
    yeah that is kinda harsh bro....anyways back to the post..you should not even consider doing hgh, you shouldnt even be doing aas...take everyones advice and stay away fron this for a while..

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    At the age of 19, GH will be a waste of money. Why? Well for one thing, your body is producing the most GH it can. 2. You are to young not only to be doing steroids , but GH as well.

I'd say wait till your in your 30's to use it. I've been on it for 7 months but I'm 36.

TestFreak is offline Associate Member
    i agree with rudy that was a little harsh but he does make a point bro. since you are a still young and not that experienced keep on juicen, training hard and eating right, and in 5 or 6 years give the gh a shot if you still want to but its not something for a beginner to intermediate.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RUDY-14
    Wow not really my business man but thats kind of harsh and unneeded IMHO. If you want to discourage him from doing HGH or even AS do it in a better way buddy, there is no need for that here, everybody is here to help and ya maybe it was a mistake for him starting so early but thats not for you to decide. If you want to help then help in a positve way.
    I heard what you gain from HGH, you "keep". It doesnt go away after you quit but for a 19 year old, the side effects are like way worst for someone under the age of 24 then for older dudes. Get like gorilla forehead, etc.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, your body is still growing at the age of 19 and adding GH could seriously screw you up.

decadbal is offline Banned
    well other than the costs, there are a few things that are negative that come with it. bone distortion, causes your jaw, forearm and other parts to grow, some ppl have to have corrective surg. not alot, but some have. causes your heart to grow also. it also does alot more, but i personally dont think the negatives outweigh the positives. everyone keeps saying for you not to use bc of yoru age, i think you should do what uwant, granted its not smart to start so young, but id think its to late to worry now. you should definatly take more than 4IU a day, id do 5-7. and after a long time u can up it. you keep most of everything u gain, so thats the reason so many use it. good luck

TestFreak is offline Associate Member
    From my understanding of HGH the overgrowth of the bone structure only happens when someone is predisposed to it. At the level he is now the gains that can be made of AS and diet are still phenominal.

decadbal is offline Banned
    a few other things i just thought of, injectin it, isnt the same, so learn how. run 5days on, 2 off. always, never keep on it more than 5days in a row. find out which HGH your gonna take, and learn more about that specific type.

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member
    Personally I wouldn't wan to try it, well that's not true I'd love to try it but I think for me, personally, the risks are far too high and outweigh the benefits.

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartleby
    yeah that is kinda harsh bro....anyways back to the post..you should not even consider doing hgh, you shouldnt even be doing aas...take everyones advice and stay away fron this for a while..
    Yeah, it may have been harsh, but why does it matter? He's already jacked his endocrine system up for the rest of his life, his HPTA will never work properly because he never let it fully establish itself before he shut it down, and he fused his epiphyseal growth plates. I'd say my little rant is the least of his problems. Yeah it may have been a little mean, but I'm just so sick of hearing about stuff like this on these boards day in and day out. I'm tired of people using steroids to destroy there bodies, when, if they waited and educated themselves they could have probably enhanced their lives with them instead.

Peace

-Taejoon

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'
    bro you need to hang fire for a few years, with AAS and HGH. I started very young at 20 and suffered for it in later life. Wait until your 22-23 at least. If you read up on HGH every day until then you will be alright. losts of good threads on here, very complexed subject. i wanted to do HGH years ago but waited until now and i'm 28. Buylongterm is a good guy he knows the pros and cons, it's worth taken note of his comments. keep training and don't take any notice of the flaming, it's not constructive or helpful.

Peace

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Taejoon
    Yeah, it may have been harsh, but why does it matter? He's already jacked his endocrine system up for the rest of his life, his HPTA will never work properly because he never let it fully establish itself before he shut it down, and he fused his epiphyseal growth plates. I'd say my little rant is the least of his problems. Yeah it may have been a little mean, but I'm just so sick of hearing about stuff like this on these boards day in and day out. I'm tired of people using steroids to destroy there bodies, when, if they waited and educated themselves they could have probably enhanced their lives with them instead.

Peace

-Taejoon

we all get sick of the redundancy of posts we see on theses message boards but that still doesn't give us a right to go off on these posts.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

fame2002 is offline Junior Member
    gh is a wonderful thing, im about to try igf-1lr3 for the first time which will probably be much better for what im looking for-MORE MASS!!!!

Thread Information