Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 31 of 31
  1. #1
    HollywoodM3's Avatar
    HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    in the GYM
    Posts
    882

    Question Parabolan (tren acetate) real or fake?

    Hey bros
    I can get my hands on some Parabolan ( Trenbolane acetate, Britsh dragon) 10ml 75mg/ml for 125$, a lot of you have said in the past that parabolan is no longer maid. I just wanted to know if you thought this might be fake. keep in mind that everything that I have got in the past has been real. I really want to jump on the Tren wagon..I cant wait to use it...I think im in love...lol
    let me know
    Thanks
    HW

    PS im really not into making my own due to risk involved...also should I use acetate or enanthate ??

  2. #2
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,350
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodM3
    Hey bros
    I can get my hands on some Parabolan ( Trenbolane acetate, Britsh dragon) 10ml 75mg/ml for 125$, a lot of you have said in the past that parabolan is no longer maid. I just wanted to know if you thought this might be fake. keep in mind that everything that I have got in the past has been real. I really want to jump on the Tren wagon..I cant wait to use it...I think im in love...lol
    let me know
    Thanks
    HW

    PS im really not into making my own due to risk involved...also should I use acetate or enanthate??
    Make sure it has the British Dragon 3d label attached..

    but i don't know for sure.. are u getting it from Pharma...................

    if you are.... this board list it as a scammer.. i have purchase 2x from them.. but only small orders..

    get the idea..
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

  3. #3
    MachZ's Avatar
    MachZ is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    630
    From what I can gather there really is no fake BD stuff to be too worried about.
    Just make sure your source is good, check with the mods or vets and if the source is good the gear should be to.

    BD Tren i'm using now........ Real Nice Stuff!!

  4. #4
    HollywoodM3's Avatar
    HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    in the GYM
    Posts
    882
    yeah. I see what your saying, and no Im not getting it from Pharma b/c I noticed it on the scammer list..what do you mean by the 3rd label (hologram)...also did you like it...

  5. #5
    HollywoodM3's Avatar
    HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    in the GYM
    Posts
    882
    mackZ
    thanks for the info
    but what do you mean check with the mods..

  6. #6
    DocHoliday's Avatar
    DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,670
    If you want tren Hollwood make your own with kits.

    Doc

  7. #7
    MachZ's Avatar
    MachZ is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    630
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodM3
    mackZ
    thanks for the info
    but what do you mean check with the mods..
    Bro, if your concerned with the gear your after like the BD Tren , run your source past a mod and see if the source checks out. If the source is good the gear should be too assuming your using an on-line connection.


    All new BD tren have holograms, the olds ones don't.
    I'm using both.

  8. #8
    HollywoodM3's Avatar
    HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    in the GYM
    Posts
    882
    Doc,
    I kno a lot of you make your own...but im not to sure about that...I dont want to run the risk of anything going wrong...

  9. #9
    DocHoliday's Avatar
    DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,670
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodM3
    Doc,
    I kno a lot of you make your own...but im not to sure about that...I dont want to run the risk of anything going wrong...
    The fina kits come with instructions.

    If you’re worried, buy a hamster and inject a small amt of fina into it…see how it reacts…j/k

    I second asking for Mods if you are unsure of a product. Also, if you can obtain a pic of it, post the pic and people can tell you if it’s legit or not.

    Doc

  10. #10
    HollywoodM3's Avatar
    HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    in the GYM
    Posts
    882
    Nice
    I never thought about getting a hamster but it sounds ligit...it would prob grow like a weed and jab my ass..lol
    funny S**T doc...
    I will try to find a pic and post it

  11. #11
    DocHoliday's Avatar
    DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,670
    I really pondered the idea of buying an actual guinea pig and pricking the SOB to test my gear….LOL but there are labs so why be cruel?

  12. #12
    bisciut210 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    70
    hey fellas I've used the bd tren paid $135 for 10ml it was good stuff also it had the 3-d on it. Ive got some d-bols from them too

  13. #13
    Taejoon's Avatar
    Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Here and there....
    Posts
    469
    Parabolan in not Trenbolone Acetate.

    Trenbolone Acetate = Fina

    Trenobolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate = Parabolan

    Fina needs to be injected ED.

    Parabolan can be injected every 3 days.

    Parabolan was discontinued back in '97 and is now being produced again by a pharm in europe. A few UG labs are now producing Trenbolone Enanthate which is very similiar to Parabolan, and can be used in the same way, injecting E3D. The Tren from British Dragon is the same stuff you can get by making your own at home, it's Trenbolone Acetate....

    Peace

    -Taejoon
    Last edited by Taejoon; 01-11-2004 at 07:33 PM.

  14. #14
    sin's Avatar
    sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,085
    Quote Originally Posted by Taejoon
    Parabolan in not Trenbolone Acetate.

    Trenbolone Acetate = Fina

    Trenobolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate = Parabolan

    Fina needs to be injected ED.

    Parabolan can be injected every 3 days.

    Parabolan was discontinued back in '97 and is now being produced again by a pharm in europe. A few UG labs are now producing Trenbolone Enanthate which is very similiar to Parabolan, and can be used in the same way, injecting E3D. The Tren from British Dragon is the same stuff you can get by making your own at home, it's Trenbolone Acetate....

    Peace

    -Taejoon
    man taejoon, you get smarter and smarter every day.

  15. #15
    Taejoon's Avatar
    Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Here and there....
    Posts
    469
    Quote Originally Posted by sin
    man taejoon, you get smarter and smarter every day.
    Don't massage my ego.... It doesn't need any help....

  16. #16
    sin's Avatar
    sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,085
    Quote Originally Posted by Taejoon
    Don't massage my ego.... It doesn't need any help....
    oh yeah good point.

  17. #17
    HollywoodM3's Avatar
    HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    in the GYM
    Posts
    882
    okay Taejoon
    then tell me this
    then why is it called Parabolan trenbolone acetate....does this need to be injected ed or eod...I would like to stretch it as much as possible..(**** ed i have never done that before but I hate even doing anything 3wk)

  18. #18
    MachZ's Avatar
    MachZ is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    630
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodM3
    okay Taejoon
    then tell me this
    then why is it called Parabolan trenbolone acetate....does this need to be injected ed or eod...I would like to stretch it as much as possible..(**** ed i have never done that before but I hate even doing anything 3wk)

    Its Called Trenabol, Trenbolone Acetate.
    Yes it needs to be injected ED or at least EOD to keep blood levels constant.

  19. #19
    Taejoon's Avatar
    Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Here and there....
    Posts
    469
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodM3
    okay Taejoon
    then tell me this
    then why is it called Parabolan trenbolone acetate....does this need to be injected ed or eod...I would like to stretch it as much as possible..(**** ed i have never done that before but I hate even doing anything 3wk)
    Ok, for starters, please stop refering to the stuff from BD as Parabolan , it's called Trenabol, I believe. Which is Trenobolone Acectate, the Acetate ester which is used in Trenabol or Fina, which ever you prefer to call it, has about a 20 hour half life. This means that 20 hours after you inject it, your blood plasma levels are half of what they were right after you injected. For instance, say you inject 100mg of Fina, your blood plasma levels would roughly look something like this.

    For a 100mg injection:

    @ 20hrs after inject - 50mg still active in the blood stream....
    @ 40hrs after inject - 25mg still active in the blood stream....

    Now this is not completely exact, as the drug is not leaving your blood stream at a linear rate, but it's close enough for the purposes of what we're doing. If you inject an Acetate ester EOD your going to go through a hormonal rollercoaster ride. On the day you inject, your blood levels will be really high, then by time you inject again the second day, they are almost all the way back down to zero. This is not good for the body if you're trying to maintain a constant anabolic and androgenic environment for muscle growth, not to mention the increased sides you will run into because your body is never in equilibrium, it's constantly trying to adjust to the varying levels of androgens you are putting into it. ED injects with Tren Acetate are a must....

    Peace

    -Taejoon
    Last edited by Taejoon; 01-11-2004 at 10:18 PM.

  20. #20
    DocHoliday's Avatar
    DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Taejoon
    Ok, for starters, please stop refering to the stuff from BD as Parabolan , it's called Trenabol, I believe. Which is Trenobolone Acectate, the Acetate ester which is used in Trenabol or Fina, which ever you prefer to call it, has about a 20 hour half life. This means that 20 hours after you inject it, your blood plasma levels are half of what they were right after you injected. For instance, say you inject 100mg of Fina, your blood plasma levels would roughly look something like this.

    For a 100mg injection:

    @ 20hrs after inject - 50mg still active in the blood stream....
    @ 40hrs after inject - 25mg still active in the blood stream....

    Now this is not completely exact, as the drug is not leaving your blood stream at a linear rate, but it's close enough for the purposes of what we're doing. If you inject an Acetate ester EOD your going to go through a hormonal rollercoaster ride. On the day you inject, your blood levels will be really high, then by time you inject again the second day, they are almost all the way back down to zero. This is not good for the body if you're trying to maintain a constant anabolic and androgenic environment for muscle growth, not to mention the increased sides you will run into because your body is never in equilibrium, it's constantly trying to adjust to the varying levels of androgens you are putting into it. ED injects with Tren Acetate are a must....

    Peace

    -Taejoon
    That’s why it’s important to understand esters.

    I didn’t know those rough numbers for trenbolone acetate’s dissolution rate in the blood. Good info.

  21. #21
    HollywoodM3's Avatar
    HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    in the GYM
    Posts
    882
    Thanks for the info,
    at what amount would you take if it was ed...I have read 228mg/wkly was average..I could be wrong and at what length of time would you cycle it...im trying to figure out how much I will need..

    i still hate the idea of ed injec...****!

  22. #22
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,445
    its called trenabol from bd, i have a bottle of it sitting right in front of me

  23. #23
    HollywoodM3's Avatar
    HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    in the GYM
    Posts
    882
    okay
    at what dose do you use. and for how long. did you add anything to the cycle..

  24. #24
    Taejoon's Avatar
    Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Here and there....
    Posts
    469
    If it's your first go, do 50mg/day. If you've done it before, run it at 75mg/day and you'll be a happy man. The nice thing about the Acetate ester is if you've been running it for couple of weeks and you want to bump up the dosage, you can, and you will see results in 3-4 days instead of 7-10 like you would if you were running a long ester test like Cyp or Enan. Running short ester's is nice because you have very good control over your blood levels. If you stop injecting the stuff it's out of your blood in 3 days tops. With things like EQ and Deca you're talking about weeks.

    Peace

    -Taejoon

  25. #25
    DocHoliday's Avatar
    DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Taejoon
    If it's your first go, do 50mg/day. If you've done it before, run it at 75mg/day and you'll be a happy man. The nice thing about the Acetate ester is if you've been running it for couple of weeks and you want to bump up the dosage, you can, and you will see results in 3-4 days instead of 7-10 like you would if you were running a long ester test like Cyp or Enan. Running short ester's is nice because you have very good control over your blood levels. If you stop injecting the stuff it's out of your blood in 3 days tops. With things like EQ and Deca you're talking about weeks.

    Peace

    -Taejoon
    Man, there’s just no competing for the spot with those answers.

  26. #26
    Taejoon's Avatar
    Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Here and there....
    Posts
    469
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    Man, there’s just no competing for the spot with those answers.
    I hope you're not being sarcastic.... But if you are that's ok, feel free to correct anything that I've said. That's what I know, doesn't mean it's gospal, just trying to help educate. The more knowledge everyone has the better....

    Peace

    -Taejoon

  27. #27
    DocHoliday's Avatar
    DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,670
    Nope, not sarcastic.

    I say the same thing, I learn from everyone, but I try to give the best advice I can. My word is not law.
    In fact, I’m going to write that little disclaimer in my basics 101 thread.

    Doc

  28. #28
    Taejoon's Avatar
    Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Here and there....
    Posts
    469
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    Nope, not sarcastic.

    I say the same thing, I learn from everyone, but I try to give the best advice I can. My word is not law.
    In fact, I’m going to write that little disclaimer in my basics 101 thread.

    Doc
    I just wanted to be sure, as I have been known to sometimes come off as sounding arrogant and aloof, at least that's what my friends tell me. Since you weren't being sarcastic, I appreciate your compliment.

    Peace

    -Taejoon

  29. #29
    HollywoodM3's Avatar
    HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    in the GYM
    Posts
    882
    Thanks for all the great info
    bros
    HW
    I cant wait to give it a whirl

  30. #30
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    Paying $135 for only 10ml of Tren Acetate is way over priced!!!
    Should be more like $150-$160 for 20ml of 75mg to 100mg/ml...
    At the most $180 for 20ml of 100mg/ml Tren Acetate IMO...

    Quote Originally Posted by bisciut210
    hey fellas I've used the bd tren paid $135 for 10ml it was good stuff also it had the 3-d on it. Ive got some d-bols from them too
    Last edited by Jack87; 01-12-2004 at 12:10 PM.

  31. #31
    DocHoliday's Avatar
    DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,670
    Even if it weren’t over priced, I would still be adamant in my suggestion to make your own. The degree of difficulty is not hard at all. If Clockworks made it himself, you can. J/k Clockworks.

    There are instructions all over AR.

    Give it a glance and consider it HollyWood.


    Doc

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •