RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member

Test E Injection Question

Are once a week injections okay for test E or should it be done twice a week? Also would 500 mg shots hurt like a biatch? Could you not draw out half and make it into two shots mixed with Vit b-12?

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    you need to do about 2 shots a week. most likely it is 250mg/ml. you want to spread them out due to the fact that it is keep your blood test levels even

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    you can do one shot a week and keep blood levels even with enanthate because of the extended half life of the esther, it's at least 10 days, if you want to split them up to avoid pain, that's ok and the B12 will help, try warming the test up under warm running water before inject as well

Smoothguy is offline New Member
    I am using test e right now and am doing 2 injections a week. That is 1.5 ml every 3 days. I find that a lot less painful and more effective. And make sure you shoot in different areas of your body, like switch up between your ass and legs, that will also reduce the pain.

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    It depends on what else you are using with it. if its just test e its okay to do once per week...but if you add deca or something you might want to go with a 2wkly, it also helps with absorption. it aslo depends on the amount used..if its up in the 750mg range go with more hits per week

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    I would always recommend twice a week. Keeping the blood levels constant is something I consider very important. Look at it this way. If you were to take a tablet of codeine for pain, it is strongest the first 2-3 hours. After that, it’s working still for maybe another 3-4 tops, but if you’ve ever taken codeine and you’re in some serious pain…it sure doesn’t feel like it’s working anymore.

Additionally, 500mg shots leaves a lot of oil to be sitting in your muscle at once. It will leave you sorer the next day.

There are ways, just like scottninpo said you can use b12.

I suggest doing this for your shots.

Take a tea cup of water and nuke it. 2 min is fine. Drop the vials in there and let sit for a minute. Take them out and do your sterilizing and withdraw while the needle is hot. It’s best to inject after you’ve showered, so you’re muscles are lose and your skin clean. Then massage the F out of your site.

Doc

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    I pop myself with 500mg of enanthate a week in 2 separate shots along with deca in the same syringe. To be honest I had minimal pain with my shots so I may up mine to 500 a shot.

Thanks for the replies guys. I have a few more questions. Basically what I am asking is this: I have 2, 2 ml bottles of test e 500mg/ml. Is it possible to only draw out a half ml and get a 250mg shot and do this twice a week. Thanks

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    2 2 ml bottles? that's not nearly enough for a cycle. You've only got 2 grams of test there, for a proper length cycle you'd have to run less than 200 mg a week.. not a good idea and it would make dosage a pain in the ass.

2, 2ml bottles of test e at 500mg/ml. Wouldn't that be 500mg for 8 weeks? I will likely pick up some more and run it for 10 weeks. I may be wrong but I think you may have made a mistake. If not then please correct me becasue I may be being an idiot!!

TestFreak is offline Associate Member
    im not sure i know of anyone who makes 2ml bottles at 500mg/ml and if so that would only last you 4 weeks

One bottle would last me 4weeks if i ran it at 500mg/week but I have 2 bottles making it enough for 8 weeks....right?

no. there's 1000 mg in each bottle. that means you have enough for 4 weeks at 500 mg each week.

alright you have exactly 2 grams of enanthate and you are wanting to run 500mg/ week, in two weeks you would have gon through 1 gram of test and in 4 weeks you would have gone through 2 grams and so on. Who makes your test?

Ok so back to math 101 I go, There are 1000mg in 2ml? I am an idiot, I didn't know this, I assumed that there was 2000mg in 2ml, Sorry for wasting your time and thanks for clearing that up!

Dont worry about it bro, just make sure you get the math out of the way before you start, and have all your gear before hand

thanks bro, the test e is from B.M. PHARMACEUTICALS INDIA.

Quote Originally Posted by RUDY-14
    Ok so back to math 101 I go, There are 1000mg in 2ml? I am an idiot, I didn't know this, I assumed that there was 2000mg in 2ml, Sorry for wasting your time and thanks for clearing that up!
    If it was 2000mg in 2 ml, you would have 1000mg/ml. You have 500mg/ml test, so thus, if you have 2 ml, you have 1000 mg.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Think of it this way.

2, 2ml 500mg/ml vials

Ok so each ml, or each cc will have 500mg. However you’re splitting that and doing it twice a week. No matter, it’s still 1cc a week. So one vial will last you two weeks. A second would put you to four weeks. You need at LEAST double, I would say TRIPLE what you need.

Triple will allot you enough for 12 weeks, but running 10 is sufficient.

Savvy? I hope that makes more sense than figuring out mg and g’s of test.

Doc

Thread Information