Thread: Should I switch

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member

Should I switch

Heres the situation. This is my second cycle. I am currently running 500mg of test enthanate and 400mg Eq every week. My goal from this cycle is to put on a good amount of muscle. I have been reading that Eq is used to harden rather than bulk but a lot of steroid profiles say that eq will put on muscle just it takes longer but it is consistant and is quality muscle. For those experienced ones would you suggest continuing this cycle with the eq or should i switch it for Deca ? I am only one week in and my nexted scheduled injection is on Tuesday. What do you guys think?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Stay with the EQ and eat up all you can then eat some more you'll gain

JohnnyB

lifesabitch is offline Associate Member
    I was thinking about doing the same as a 2nd cycle, I was just wondering how your cycle is laid out. Thanks, btw good luck!

moush is offline Senior Member
    I am doin Test Cyp with Eq for my next cycle with the same dosages as you.....keep me posted as to how things go. I would stay with the Eq and run it for 12 weeks and run the Test for 13 wks. Thats just my 2 cents.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moush
    I am doin Test Cyp with Eq for my next cycle with the same dosages as you.....keep me posted as to how things go. I would stay with the Eq and run it for 12 weeks and run the Test for 13 wks. Thats just my 2 cents.

I might do that, I will have to see if i can get a hold of another vial of each. If its not too much trouble to get i probably will.

Thread Information