eric2484 is offline Banned

need help finding the right steroid

I am going to go on a cycle soon prob going to get 3 different kinds of steroids something ot gain mass something for strengh and a cutter .. ultimatly I want to gain mass and have a SOLID ripped look .. if anyone can help me out in giving me any ideas of what I could take to obtain that look itd be great .. so far I was looking to go with sustanon250 deca -durabolin and masteron ..

jmonkey is offline New Member
    Tren ,Prop and Winny

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    sust and deca will bloat you up pretty good and masteron works best when your body fat is already pretty low, forget about trying to bulk and cut in the same cycle, doing it half assed will get you half assed results, either bulk or cut, read the stickys in the steroid questions forum and most of your questions will be answered

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    First cycle, test only.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    First cycle, test only.
    This gets said so often, that I believe Newbies Blow it off.
    Every steroid has it's place; Goal depending. And you will find their different characteristics not only useful, but fun, but this comes further down the road, not terribley far, but down the road.
    I seriously think that if Newbies new just how much growth a fresh body can experience when Diet, Sleep, and Proper Training are invoked, they wouldn't have such a hard time kicking the temptation of immediately using different steroids known to be good for this, or for that.

When *everything is *right (And I can't emphasize the everything part enough) A quality Enanthate , or Cypionate ran say twice per week, would blow most Newbies Minds.
    I'm kind of Mentoring a young'n right now that I've got doing 250mg Enanthate E4D, and I sware he's growing Just as Fast as I am on Nearly 2 gms a week (Between 3 different gears)
    First time, just Test. Second time, Test and another long ester that suits your wanted goal, and so on. Bit by bit you'll understand just how each gear works for YOU.
    OK, I'm rambling again, but you get the point.

Thread Information