Thread: bulking advise

fugi1 is offline Junior Member

bulking advise

i need some advise on my next bulking cycle. I've always achieved great results with deca /dianabol , sus/deca or all three stacked together. I've been clean for three months and i'm thinking about doing another cycle but i know that i'd have to up the dosage if i use the same gear again. The problem is i can't afford to, so if i was to go on something else, would i still need to do a higher dosage than my last cycle or will just doing small amounts of tests/winny be good enough?

THE PUMP is offline Member
    How about dianabol and test enth?

wk 1-6 Dianabol 30mg
    wk 1-12 enth 500mg
    pct

i hold alot of water with di, especially on my face and it's too toxic for me (acne). What else can you recommend with test?

THE PUMP is offline Member
    You could run nolva at 10mg every day thrught the cycle to contain the water retention and for the acne vitimin b5 is vary effective and cheap if not id just run the test but that may cause acne aswell bro as most steroids tamper with test levels so it can be a no win situation but id recomend you do some research on the b5.

ok thanks

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Enan or Cyp and Fina, take in enough calories and you will grow.

1 - 4 40mg D-bol ED (Optional)
    1 - 12 Enan 500 - 600mg split over E3D injections (I don't know your cycle history)
    4 - 11 Fina 75mg ED
    1 - 14 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 14 L-dex .25 ED

2 weeks after last Enan injection start PCT
    Day 1 300mg Clomid \ 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid \ 20mg Nolva
    Day 31 - 37 20mg Nolva

that looks a good cycle, i was just thinking of doing cardio three times a week on empty stomach while on a bulking cycle, it's just that i want to keep my fat levels low, do you think i can still get good gains this way?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fugi1
    that looks a good cycle, i was just thinking of doing cardio three times a week on empty stomach while on a bulking cycle, it's just that i want to keep my fat levels low, do you think i can still get good gains this way?
    Yes, I do an hour of cardio 6-7 days a wk whether bulking or cutting. Eat whats needed to gain the wieght, plain and simple. Regualte fat gain with cardio

Yes......... I do cardio 3 times a week while bulking. Eatting clean will help in keeping bf% from going to high as well.

so do you still get maximum gains then, even though you're burning calories?

You will need to come to that conclusion........ If you feel that while bulking and doing cardio is hampering your gains then cut back or stop......... I don't like to go above 13% while bulking it get's too hard for me to train, and then when it's time to cut it's harder for me as well........

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    You will need to come to that conclusion........ If you feel that while bulking and doing cardio is hampering your gains then cut back or stop......... I don't like to go above 13% while bulking it get's too hard for me to train, and then when it's time to cut it's harder for me as well........
    I found out while on my cycle that doing cardio has to be done! I stopped doing cardio all together, but would play some Bball at lunch and was totally out of it! I felt like I was smoking 3 packs of no filters a day!

Just make sure you're taking in enough calories so that the cardio won't hurt you too much.

SID

Thread Information