thickrdnu is offline New Member

Question new to the juice!

Hello,

I am 22 years old, been working out for about 6 years, mostly powerlifting. I got into bodybuilding last year and decided to enter a show. I need some serious work. This all natural thing is for the birds. For starters i am 5'4, same height as Lee P. hmmm. could be something there... lol anyways i weigh 155 and that has not changed in six months. arms are 15 1/2 in. chest is 40 in. neck is 15 1/2 in and quads 23 in. calves 16in. Im stuck at this build, i have been reading and soaking in all i can and i am kinda nervous about taking the big leap, but every cherry has to pop some time. does any one have a good suggestion on the first timer stack. All input greatly appreciated.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Test/Deca is a killer cycle that never fails.

Test 500mg Wk 1-8
    Deca 400mg Wk1-8 Two shots per week with 1/2 doses in each shot.

Have nolvadex just in case the ugly G monster appears.
    Clomid for post cycle, optimal dosing needs 36 pills.

Eat like you never ate you in your life before, every 2 hours, and trust me, you will grow. Don't get much easier than that. I'm sure you will get some people saying throw in some dbol , but i dont think it's necessary. just MO.

ok so how long after that do i start on the clomid, and for how long?ive see a couple of diff. opinions on this.

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    like papa said... test/deca stack is great for a novice... dbol is not needed for your first time... i never used and gained over 20lbs on my first cycle.
    if you want you can run the cycle for 10 weeks instead of 8... at 5'4'' 155 you should see good gains but the training, sleep, and eating (as much CLEAN food as possible) HAS TO BE THERE... and it has to be there together!
    like papa said, have nolva on hand incase of gyno (which is possible at your size and height AND if you have predisposition to it)
    IMO i would run the cycle for 10 weeks
    sust/omna 500mg/wk 1-10
    deca or EQ 400mg/wk 1-10
    3 weeks after last injection run clomid as such:
    300mg day 1 100mg next 10 days 50mg next 10 days
    good luck
    MM

Thanks for the advice mm I feel like im getting one step closer in my home work to taking that next step.

bortort is offline Associate Member
    Remeber there is more to do than just workiing out. remember to eat right and get a lot of rest too.

good luck.

Thread Information