Thread: Joints

JP1570 is offline Senior Member

Joints

Alright bros, help me out a little on this one. I've read that winny lubes your joints a lot when you're on it, but they dry out bad when you get off it. I've also read that winny dries your joints out while on it. I'm about to cycle some winny, sus, and clen , and people have been telling me that I will tear my joints up. I have Glucosamine, but my questions are, should I take it while cycling or immediately after I finish my cycle. Does winnny lube your joints or dry em?

KeyMastur is offline VET

Re: Joints

Originally posted by JP1570
    Alright bros, help me out a little on this one. I've read that winny lubes your joints a lot when you're on it, but they dry out bad when you get off it. I've also read that winny dries your joints out while on it. I'm about to cycle some winny, sus, and clen, and people have been telling me that I will tear my joints up. I have Glucosamine, but my questions are, should I take it while cycling or immediately after I finish my cycle. Does winnny lube your joints or dry em?
    doesn't lube when you're on. if anything dries out. but with the sus you have, it'll help to keep your joints well lubed (b/c you'll be holding water b/c sus is Test)

bravo11p is offline Associate Member

joints

Glucosamine can be taken while juicing. Though results on it's effectivness are still out with the jury. A bombs are great for lubing the joints but of course, tough on the liver. Cannot stress the importance of H2O intake. The more the better. At least a gal a day. This is a good thread because of the need to stress adequate rest of the major muscle groups each week. Though a good source of debate, I am with the group that goes with one bodypart a week to allow good recovery for the muscles and joints.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I'm with you on that one Bravo. Tried many different workout routines and keep coming back to back and bi's, chest and tri's... all once a week. Thanks for the info

Thread Information