BrownBomber is offline Member

Nolvadex lowers IGF

Fellas,

Ive noticed a lot of ppl taking 10-20mgs of Nolvadex ED during there cycle. But on another post I read that taking Nolvadex lowers the amt. of IGF in ones body, in otherwords its deccreasing the gains one can make on a cycle. If this is true then why bother with the Nolvadex ED and just wait till gyno signs appear?

Thanks
    FF

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownBomber
    Fellas,

Ive noticed a lot of ppl taking 10-20mgs of Nolvadex ED during there cycle. But on another post I read that taking Nolvadex lowers the amt. of IGF in ones body, in otherwords its deccreasing the gains one can make on a cycle. If this is true then why bother with the Nolvadex ED and just wait till gyno signs appear?

Thanks
    FF

well maybe its just me, but id rather have smaller (and thus more keepable) gains, and not have to deal with any gyno symptoms, rather than get hit with booby tassles and have to worry about it at that point... what is it... an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure or something like that. peace.

Why wouldnt you just take Arimidex then? Just curious.

Thanks
    BB

because its more expensive for one, and secondly, arimidex can shut down your sex drive depending on the dose.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I use both L-dex & Nolva. Nolva has been shown to lower IGF, but in the doses we use(10-20mg) it is very small amounts that I would argue insignificant.

I've never done a bulk cycle gaining less than 20Lbs

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    I use both L-dex & Nolva. Nolva has been shown to lower IGF, but in the doses we use(10-20mg) it is very small amounts that I would argue insignificant.

I've never done a bulk cycle gaining less than 20Lbs
    If Nolva is enough to stop gyno and help w/ bloat then why bother with Arimidex since the price and ability it has to shut you down sexually according to SR13. Why do you use both? Is there another benefit?

Thanks bro
    BB

because arimidex /ldex doesnt let test armoatize, whereas nolva doesn't let the armoatized estrogen bind to the receptors, they both essentially accomplish the same thing in the end but with dif. ways of doing it,.. per mg arim is the more powerful anti-e, but also more expensive.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I use L-dex for possible estrogenic side effects and edema. I use Nolva for SERM benefits. Some don't belive the SERM benefits are substantial enough to use Nolva throughout the cycle, but I've personally seen a 10% improvment with my HDL with Nolva administration.

Thread Information