steelcurtain16 is offline Junior Member

hgh decca and test 3week intervals

my friend beleives in the 3 weeks on 3 weeks off. he wants to do qv deca 300 and qv test eth 250 but stay on 3 ius of gh either 3 times a week or 5times a week. he said he read nelson montanas book which claims 3 week cycles and low dosages are better. What do u guys think. he wants the model look his girl hates big bodybuilding look.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It's not enough time to allow the AS to peak blood concentrations long enough to allow the AS to do it's job. Also you will be on a hormonal roller coaster.... JMO not a good idea......... you will see a lot more sides
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 01-12-2004 at 02:04 PM.

MachZ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    It's not enough time to allow the AS to peak blood concentrations long enough to allow the AS to do it's job. Also you will be on a hormonal roller coaster.... JMO not a good idea......... you will see a lot more sides
    I agree with that,
    Especially when deca take at least 3 weeks to really kick in. Would be done before the gains got started.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Hormonal rollercoster is right.

If he wants to be shredded, you don’t need AS for that. Most models don’t have much more muscle than body strength muscle: pushups, sit ups, pull ups.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    All your doing with 3 weeks on 3 weeks off is wasting AS and trippin your body out.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Horrible, Horrible idea. It can take 4 or 5 weeks for Test to even kick in. And doing GH only 3 times a week won't do anything.

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    I hate those cycles, but if you're going to do it at least do it right. You need to blast your body with short esters. If I was gonna do that, I'd do test suspension, tren suspension, and anavar .

Thread Information