Thread: T3 for women?

Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member

T3 for women?

My brother wants to get his girl on T3 to help her drop a couple pounds. He asked for my opinion and i had no idea. Someone please give me some feedback. Would girls follow the same directions stated by CLYCLEON?

silenoz is offline Junior Member
    Why not start simple with ECA?

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    my gf was on it for a while, and she lost some weight, but i think it caused her to retain some water so initially she gained some weight. i think the protocol is pretty much the same male or female, but i would go with a pretty low dose. i would also agree with silenoz why not try eca or clen first?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, eca is a better option for a first time user.. plus it's legal.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    for now,lol. what a joke

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    for now,lol. what a joke

Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member
    I Suggested Eca And Clen , But They Did Not Want To Deal With The Side Effects Of Clen. Eca Is Illegal To Purchase In Ny, So It Is No Good For Us Here. Any Other Suggestions?

fame2002 is offline Junior Member
    i have read numerous studies on women and t3, and imo its not for women at all, even though they can get great resultsfrom it, they say that womens thyroids are much, much more sensitive than a mans, and that just one course of t3 can **** their thyroid up for good, its not worth te risk imo i think clen , and eca is more than enough for a female.

sin
    Quote Originally Posted by fame2002
    i have read numerous studies on women and t3, and imo its not for women at all, even though they can get great resultsfrom it, they say that womens thyroids are much, much more sensitive than a mans, and that just one course of t3 can **** their thyroid up for good, its not worth te risk imo i think clen, and eca is more than enough for a female.

if you post something like this you need to throw up the original research to back up these statements. ive read quite a few papers on the subject and dont remember much in the way of gender differences in its use. if you can link us to these studies i would love to read them.

well what i stated on here alot of it i have read while researching the topic, and the other information is from doctors who deal with this type of **** everyday, and im sorry but not every women is like "your bosses wife" theres always gonna be different opinions on everything, i personally know a few women who have had tyroid issues after using t3, if i have time to look for the articles i have found about this topic i will post them, but dont give me **** because i posted my opinion on a topic, and stated that i have read articles about it, sin yur doing the same thing by saying you have read studies on it, but yet u did not post them? I personally could care less if u posted them or not, i personally think a woman may get away with a very low dose of t3, but not all women are the same, one may be fine with it for years, and another woman might get screwed up the first time. i merely stated my opinion based on things i have read, and doctors that i talked to. This is supposed to be a board about learning and its sad its ruined by a few fvckin idiots who seem to just want to find something to argue about....sad.
    Last edited by fame2002; 01-09-2004 at 07:11 PM.

since its so important heres a coupe links for ya that state that women are more sensitive to cytomel than men:
    [B][SIZE=6]ILL TAKE EM DOWN SINCE I SEEM TO HAVE PROVED YOU WRONG SIN. OH AND ANYONE WHO WOULD BUY FROM A FAKE WEBSITE IS A FVCKIN IDIOT. HAVE A NICE DAY!
    theese were found with a simple google search in about 10 seconds, so im sure theres much more, so if its so important, you look up the rest.
    Last edited by fame2002; 01-10-2004 at 09:08 AM.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Fame,
    I am not sure what you are upset about. The point of this board is to express both opinions and to present research and studies. You put yourself in the role of "expert" by discussing studies you have read and now discussions you have had with doctors. When you come on the board and claim these things, especially when claiming a very commenly used drug is potentially harmful then people are going to want to see those studies. It is not an attack on you it is simply what we are here to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    Fame,
    I am not sure what you are upset about. The point of this board is to express both opinions and to present research and studies. You put yourself in the role of "expert" by discussing studies you have read and now discussions you have had with doctors. When you come on the board and claim these things, especially when claiming a very commenly used drug is potentially harmful then people are going to want to see those studies. It is not an attack on you it is simply what we are here to do.

So by expressing my opinions, and what ive read that puts me inthe role of expert???????????????????????????????????????????? ???????? Yes i have talked to doctors, many of whom are friends of mine, but nowhere in my post did i say im an expert, and i m sure im not the first person to state that cytomel is potentially harmful, it can be quite harmful if not done right, and harmful even when used right, i hope im not the only one who knows this. This is a good board, and i am not here to argue, it just seems like some people are.

sin
    im not here to argue, but people read these threads and this is where they get there information. so things that you post need to be researchable. as to you attitude toward me, im not even going to reply. as for you talking to doctors about all of this... .
    Last edited by sin; 12-27-2004 at 12:20 PM.

so sin, doctors opinions on things dont ever differ? Everything i have posted is researchable, and i would hope noone would ever take ANYONES advice on this or any other board as an expert. If you are a doctor than im sure you are well aware of the potential side effects that can be cause by t3 even at mild doses, if not then u should go back to med school. I am officially done with this bull****.

sin
    oh yeah and fames "research links" are actually source posts, so mods if you see these they should be taken down.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Dangerous

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    lol lol

sin
    fame im not quite sure why you want to keep pushing on me, but im certainly not wrong. if it hurts your feelings for someone to disagree with what youve said DONT SAY STUPID THINGS! if you would like to keep on this conversation i would be happy to put you in your place, if not keep your ****ing thoughts to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by sin
    fame im not quite sure why you want to keep pushing on me, but im certainly not wrong. if it hurts your feelings for someone to disagree with what youve said DONT SAY STUPID THINGS! if you would like to keep on this conversation i would be happy to put you in your place, if not keep your ****ing thoughts to yourself.
    Please DOCTOR....put me in my place.
    Let me get this str8 since you seem to wanna keep this bickering going.
    You think that t3 is perfectly ok for women to take? You think that women can take the same dosages as a man? There are several thousands of drugs, and compounds that women cannot take the same doses as a man. Maybe im missunderstanding you, i dunno. You are the only DOCTOR ive ever talked to or heard of that says a womens thyroid is not more sensitive than a mans, so your saying that this is wrong, that a womens thyroid is basically the same as a mans? I am interested in why you think this. There have been so many articles written by doctors about t3 and its effects on the body. I persoanlly know several people who use it and get great results from it, however my only point is that a womens thyroid IS more sensitive than a mans, thats it.
    Last edited by fame2002; 01-11-2004 at 01:26 PM.

sin
    im finishing up my PhD in molecular pharmacology, and there are a couple people on the board who can verify it. i would figure you would know more about boudybuilding drugs seeing as your 270 pounds with 10 percent body fat, there are few people on this planet that can claim those stats, im impressed.

how does this question my knowledge of bodybuilding drugs? I am quite curious about why that comment was made? The only thing that i am stating is that womens thyroids are much more sensitive, thats it. Also i am quite glad your impressed with my stats, most people are, and i have worked quite hard to get to this point, so thanks for the compliment...DR.
    Ok so i guess ALL the doctors ive talked to, and all the articles ive read, and all the studies ive seen, not to mention personal experiences with they are ALL wrong, but you are right.... yeah ok. Listen obviously we have much different opinions on this topic, and i guess it comes down to the fact that every doctor has different beliefs, and there are so many different pieces of information about this, so here you believe what you want to, and ill go by what i have read, researched, experienced, and heard about on this topic, and we'll leave it at that. Have a great life Doctor. =+)
    Last edited by fame2002; 01-11-2004 at 01:35 PM.

sin
    Quote Originally Posted by fame2002
    Please DOCTOR....put me in my place.
    Let me get this str8 since you seem to wanna keep this bickering going.
    You think that t3 is perfectly ok for women to take? You think that women can take the same dosages as a man? There are several thousands of drugs, and compounds that women cannot take the same doses as a man. Maybe im missunderstanding you, i dunno. You are the only DOCTOR ive ever talked to or heard of that says a womens thyroid is not more sensitive than a mans, so your saying that this is wrong, that a womens thyroid is basically the same as a mans? I am interested in why you think this. There have been so many articles written by doctors about t3 and its effects on the body. I persoanlly know several people who use it and get great results from it, however my only point is that a womens thyroid IS more sensitive than a mans, thats it.

this statement is completely different than your first one. first you said it can cause permanent damage to women, as opposed to men, this is the point i questioned your opinion on. now your arguing the point that there are dosage differences between men and women. of course there are dosage differences, as volume of distribution is always calculated as a factor when dosing. lets get back to your original argument, and tell me why there would be permanent damage to a woman as opposed to a man. and i dont know if you realize this, but the faqs listed on a web page that sells steroids hardly counts as scientific literature.

first off i never said those links were scientific reearch links, i said "these were found with a simple google search in about 10 seconds, so im sure theres much more" I did not have the time nor do i reallt feel like researching this topic again, so i posted something that i found with a quick google search. Secondly i never said that a women would have permanent damage as opposed to a man, if it came off that way it wasnt meant to. My only point was that a womens thyroid is more sensitive than a mans when it comes to thyroid drugs, and their thyroids. Thats it, this has been my whole point. Everyones body is different, what one woman can do, another woman cant, and same it ha man. If you go back and read from the beginning, i stated in my opinion that a women shouldnt take it, because i know thy are more sensitive, and that clen , or eca would be better, (IMO clen has its own problems) that is it.

sin
    and that just one course of t3 can **** their thyroid up for good

THIS IS DIRECTLY FROM YOUR POST!

yes some women can get permanent problems from one cousre, just liek a man can, just like a person can do 1 cycle and permamently shut down their natural testosterone prodution. I said it can happen, not that happens every time, just like a person can die the first time they use a recreational drug, some people can ue these compounds for most of their life with no problems, soem are much more sensitive.

sin
    im not going to disagree with this statement, individuals can react very differently to different drugs. but you have flip-flopped on the statement that started this whole thing.
    and that just one course of t3 can **** their thyroid up for good
    i never said that a women would have permanent damage as opposed to a man
    yes some women can get permanent problems from one cousre, just liek a man can

sgfuryz i was asking those questions of sin, not you, so no need to jump in with VERY obvious answers, and i am quite aware that dosage mainly depends on weight that my friend is quite obvious, and imo common sense.
    And SIN if my comments mislead you than i apologize as my only point was about women being more sensative, so now that we agree on that im glad, i was quite concerned at first, good luck on getting your phd.

sin
    thanks fame. i dont mean to get worked up on these posts, and i dont want to argue with people on **** like this. i just want to make sure if in the future someone reads these posts they wont get the wrong idea. you seem like a good bro and i dont want to push on you, so lets move on to the next topic...
    cheers
    -sin

SG i must say im quite tired of this post so il lleave it at this, People like you are the ones who ruin these forums, you have absolutley nothing constructive to bring to the board, and most definetly have not helped with this post whatsoever. What i said above was that i was asking sin those questions, sure you can say whatever you want in resaponse to them but we were in the middle of a dissagreement and i was asking him those questions, and I never said i am any more "special" than anyone else, but maybe you are more "special" than most on here because you seem to not be getting it. Dont give me **** because you misinterpreted what i was saying.

Bro Im Quite Bored With This Whole Post, I Didnt Say Iam A Doctor, Sin Is The Doctor!!!!!!!!!! I Do Not Feel The Need To Go Back And Forth On This Topic Anymore YOU ARE SIMPLY NOT WORTH THE TIME TO ME, So Ill Be The More Mature, And Better Man And End It Here.

Thread Information