jcshack is offline Junior Member

Shipping goods to my work or should I ........

I don't wanna send my gear to my house because the girlfriend opens my fricken mail and packages. She thinks it's a joke when I tell her not to open it because it might be an engagement ring. I don't want to take a risk with her seeing it and think I'm going to send it to my work, a law firm.

You don't think a package for a lawfirm would get a flag do you? Or do you have better ideas other than opening a mailbox plus mailbox.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Dosen't seem like a good idea to me. Get a mailbox at a post office...........might be a little safer. Just mu .02 bro

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    If it is domestic, I would have it sent to the office, international, depends on the guy's reputation for success.

I wish I had a domestic, but it is international and I'm not sure of the success record.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    P.O. box...or send it to your g/f's parents house...hehe..j/k

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcshack
    I wish I had a domestic, but it is international and I'm not sure of the success record.
    well, maybe you should check his refs and find out. You should be aware of this.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

office

ill tell ya what send it to my office! j/k its overseas huh? po box for sure!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcshack
    I don't wanna send my gear to my house because the girlfriend opens my fricken mail and packages. She thinks it's a joke when I tell her not to open it because it might be an engagement ring. I don't want to take a risk with her seeing it and think I'm going to send it to my work, a law firm.

You don't think a package for a lawfirm would get a flag do you? Or do you have better ideas other than opening a mailbox plus mailbox.
    Dont have it sent to your name. Correct address, made up name. Then she wont open someone else's mail but also gives you a way to tell the law, "I didnt order this, I dont know who this person is, its not mine."

Also are you planning to do steroids without the girl knowing? Bad Bad move, better tell her because girlfriends will totally freak if they discover a used needle in trash or find out you been shooting and didnt tell her. Girlfriends/boyfriends freak out and think you are junkie sharing needles and AIDS/Hepatitus with other gym rats so if you inform them early on and let then know you are being safe, it goes better - believe me. Think of it this way, you find out your girl's been shooting some strange drug you dont understand what it is because she's being vain and wants to improve her looks but didnt tell you she was going to do it... how would you feel if it was her doing it behind your back and being sneaky on YOU?

jrock34 is offline Associate Member
    try and find a buddy who can accept the package, but don't involve your office for something like that.

right addy fake name may result in the pack not being delivered so you may not want to do that.

you'd be better off with a box or just telling your biiiyaaaatch about the sauce.

just my .02...

Symian is offline Member
    I opened a PO box at a commercial mail room. You can't have FedEx or UPS deliver to USPS boxes, but I can to this one and they will sign for me. Easy and $25 a quarter. Cheap for peace of mind.

Sym

big swoll is offline Member
    if i lived in south east texas, i would take a weekend vacation to mexico

simplyjakked is offline Member
    if she tries to open the boxes just break her fingers then she will probably stop!j/k i would tell her what your getting and if she cant live with it there are plenty that dont really mind.

dutch windmill is offline Associate Member
    I would never and i repeat never risk my job by recieving illegal products at my office. The advise about doing gear without your girl knowing is bad too...some chicks just dont get it..been there done that..
    My best advise will be to either:
    * open a PO-box
    * Use a friends addy...

D.W.

MachZ is offline Member
    Yeah, find another addy to send it to. Having international shippments of illegal substances send to your place of work doesn't sound like a smart move.
    Seeing that your in a law office I would almost think that should customs find the pack they could very well make an example of you because law office peeps should really know better.

Just my 2cents

Thanks for the advice...my girlfriend knows of the past usage and doesn't want me to do it anymore.

Hmmm where can I ship to....I will try to open a box near where I work.

MachZ is offline Member
    Good call bro, better to error on the side of caution, not worth risking your job and credibility.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Open P.O. Box. It is cheap and much more safer than home or office mail box

I called a ups store around here and they wanted 60 bucks a quarter. Anyone know a cheaper store that'll do this? To be vaugue I live in maryland.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    For 3 months I get an actual address and can pick my stuff up. ANd it's not a PO Box. Give me a PM.

GRIPS is offline Associate Member
    keep looking for a company that'll ship inside the states. And when you find that company open a p.o. box or find a friend who's into juice that will let you mail the good to their house instead. I use a p.o. box personaly. It might also help to get friendly with the people that work there that way if something is fishy maybe they'll tip you off if something happens. I become friends with my po box dude. Hell i've even smoked the dude on a few occasions. So far things have work out for me with using the po box.

Thread Information