Thread: Gyno?

skinnyasian is offline New Member

Gyno?

I've read of experiencing gyno when going through puberty, I experienced slight gyno (sensitive lumps in nipples), will this make me more prone to gyno when using?

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    This depends, My good friend who cycles quite a bit developed gyno through puberty, but depending on which drugs he chose and at what dosages was what made the difference...

There are plenty of Anti-estrogens that are proven to prevent gyno, and you should have no trouble at all, cycleing and preventing gyno if you use them correctly...

good question though i can't give you a good answer as far as someone who experienced gyno thru puberty is more likely to experience it when they hit the sauce.. bump for some more info...

Klossus is offline Associate Member
    i'd like to know this myself. i'm in the same boat as you skinny, bump this

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    I experienced gyno after puberty but other than that i never had little titties as a teen..lol j/k. Im making a educational guess to your answer so this is just my opinion, I think you would be prone to gyno if you are experienceing gyno through puberty but just to be on the safe side do your research on what type of anti's you need for either progesterone or estrogen depending on what kind of juice you have and take the recommended dosage and you should be ok at least be on the safer side...just my input, heres a bump for more replies from other bros that may know a better answer than me.

RDL

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    I'll bump. I have always carried a little fat around my nips. always wondered if it was from puberty since my bf is fairly low. like to hear more.

omega 44 is offline New Member
    Let me tell you through my experience. I have had a case of mild gyno through puberty and about a couple cycles of taking test (sust,prope,d-bol,) without using anti-est. my case of gyno got worse. $4000 later, i had no choice but to go under the knife and let me tell you it wasn't ***en pritty. So from my experience i think that, yes you are more prone to get gyno. My advise is take the anti-est. and you wont have any problems. Better safe then sorry.

Good post omega... 4,000 for the surgery, did they just scrape away the tissue, or did they remove the gland, or both...

thanks bro

omega 44 is offline New Member
    They just scraped away the tissue. Im not sure if they removed the gland. Let me check up with my Doctor and i will get back to you on that Moster. Let me tell you i had tubes hanging out of my side, draing out the blood for 2 weeks. ***en grose eh.

**** bro, Well at least your healthy and made it... I bet you won't forget those anti-e's again!!

All the best bro

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    anybody think that taking Nolva for a while before starting a cycle might be worth while if you have this problem

helios is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdog@usi
    anybody think that taking Nolva for a while before starting a cycle might be worth while if you have this problem
    I start the nolva a week in advance @ 10mg/ed. Once the cycle starts I throw in l-dex along with it at .25 mg ed.

-H

ShYnE[sK] is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnyasian
    I've read of experiencing gyno when going through puberty, I experienced slight gyno (sensitive lumps in nipples), will this make me more prone to gyno when using?
    gyno in puberty is caused because of your hormones which are ****ing around, so high testo level and it's all out of balance, this also occurs to babies or olderly men, so when you had an hormonal disturbance and this gave you gyno, the chances are very big yóu'll get it when you do steroids , since this will cause the same hormonal distrubance. but if the gyno has left completely after your puberty than it would most likely leave after you done with your cycel, nolvadex would be very adviseble or what ever estrogen blocker, to lower the chances of gyno or to keep it as small as possible,

i have gynbo mysdelf when in a cycle after the cycle it goes back to normal, but this doesnt have to be the same for you, soon as you experience hard nipples and such you know you'r hit ;-)

hope it works out, you could always try it out, not use to many testo. and always consider the use of nolvadex and such.

hope you won't suffer from it 2 much, or actually not at all

gl bro

skinnyasian is offline New Member
    Thanks for the replies guys. Babies in my family are prone to gyno as well, I understand it is fairly common that the mother can pass hormones on to the child and the child can produce milk in many cases. The gyno for me lasted only a month if I remember correctly and was far from severe. I experienced it while I was 15 and growing quite rapidly and excercising frequently, not unlike a cycle of steroids . I'll definately look into some anti e's. Man questions leading to more questions.

Thread Information