diesel21 is offline Member

stated 500 sust n 300 eq, should i add prop?

adding prop inbetween the mon, thurs, shots of sust?

i don't think it will help too much...

i started the organon type sust 250 w/ the paper label on it, anyway to double check and make sure they are good? (the ones in the legit section were a lil blury)

should i add nolva while on or use for the post cycle with clomid? (i may up the sust to 750 a week if i don't see results in 2 weeks)

post any comments...

25 yrs old, 194, under 15% body fat, training for 7 yrs hard, always use relitively low dosages on my cycles, 5th one for me.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel21
    adding prop inbetween the mon, thurs, shots of sust?

i don't think it will help too much...

i started the organon type sust 250 w/ the paper label on it, anyway to double check and make sure they are good? (the ones in the legit section were a lil blury)

should i add nolva while on or use for the post cycle with clomid? (i may up the sust to 750 a week if i don't see results in 2 weeks)

post any comments...

25 yrs old, 194, under 15% body fat, training for 7 yrs hard, always use relitively low dosages on my cycles, 5th one for me.
    At this point I'd think the only purpose prop in between would serve would be upping the total test if in fact you need it. As a timing issue alone, I don't believe it's worth it. Additionally, even if dosing were the issue, and you did need more of the test, it'd probably make more sense just to up the sust instead of "in-betweening" prop.

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    ive done it, you can add it, make sure you take it at least eod though, like biggreen said it would just be upping your total test, but with imidiate results

true, thanx...

can i bump to 750 in the first week? or should i stick to 500 this week and 750 next week? (sust)

Thread Information