Thread: need some help

cannons is offline Junior Member

need some help

I have been reading on this site for about 3 months and done a lot of searches. The only problem is that just about everyone has a differnent opinion. If you have any advice for me i would really apprecitate it. I have only done 1 real cycle my whole life it was sust and deca , I got some good gains out of it but i also gained gyno. I had gyno when i was little and it went away but after this cycle it came back i couldnt get rid of it I took all the ani E's and nothing worked that was about 3 years ago. Since then i have taken 2 winstrol only cycle's and had some pretty good gains about 10lbs each cycle. I am going to get gyno surgurey in about 1 month and i want to plan a legit cycle after surgurey. I would like to gain about 15-20lbs of solid mass, without messing with anykind of test because i am scared ****less of getting gyno again(I think i am really gyno prone.) I am 24 5'8 165lbs about 13% bf not the biggest guy. IF anyone has any suggestions on a good cycle for the situation im in i would appreciate it. thanks

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Were you not running your anti e's with the test. Do this and it won't happen 20mg nolva can prevent it. At your size I would suggest a test only cycle. Anything else won't yield the results you are looking for it you can't reach your goal naturally.

cannons is offline Junior Member
    I ran novaldex towards the end of the cycle and afterwords with some clomid. about a year later i got some tamoxifin from the doctor took to bottles it didnt do anything. Ive been working out for about 6 years I think that i have gone a far as i can without roids. I weight 165 but I look as if i weight about 185.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    week 1-12 test e 500mg
    week 1-18 nolva 20mg ED
    week 15-18 standartd clomid therapy

the nolva will prevent the gyno

theres not really anyone good cycles without test in it

Thread Information