illflex is offline New Member

Adding to my cycle

Right now I'm just started my 5th week. I've been taking 600mg of Deca a week, and 40mg of Dbol everyday. My Ds run out at the end of this week, and I'll have 5 or so more weeks of the Deca left. So far I've gained about 17 lbs. Would it be beneficial to stack on 500mg a week of Omnadren for 10 weeks now, or should I just finish up my cycle and plan my next one. Also, what do ya'll recommend at the end, and how, to jump start my natural test? thanks.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You should have been running some type of test the whole cycle also these q's are a little late you already started the cycle and should know some of this your self.

Research: PCT, Clomid, Nolva, anti-e's..... and why you should always run test in all cycles.

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    you should have started asking questions way before you started that cycle.

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by illflex
    Right now I'm just started my 5th week. I've been taking 600mg of Deca a week, and 40mg of Dbol everyday. My Ds run out at the end of this week, and I'll have 5 or so more weeks of the Deca left. So far I've gained about 17 lbs. Would it be beneficial to stack on 500mg a week of Omnadren for 10 weeks now, or should I just finish up my cycle and plan my next one. Also, what do ya'll recommend at the end, and how, to jump start my natural test? thanks.
    you should have added test to begin with...imo i would just run out the cycle with deca because i dont know how beneficial it will be throwing in test now unless maybe some prop, maybe a more experienced person will help you there...save the test for ur next cycle and test should always be the base of your future cycles, you will have a hard time recovering now as its known for deca to shut down the hpta very hard....
    i did a deca only cycle once, and wont do it again, thats why boards like this are good because i found out that this was not a good idea and if you stick around you will too

wingsofazrael is offline Associate Member
    first off, i despise deca . should have run test with it. probably shouldnt even touched deca period.

Thread Information