LebaneseMuscle is offline Junior Member

Feb. 1st... the big day, need your opinions.

I start my second cycle Feb 1st, just in time for spring break, i just picked up the rest of the Gear and want to know what u bros think of it, please modify my plan with any suggestions that will help me.

Stats: 6'2 213 lbs 20 yrs old 14% BF bench 290 lbs
    Training for 4 years on and off, mostly on.

wk 1-4 Dbol @ 30 mg/day
    wk 1-10 Deca 300 E6D
    wk 1-8 Test Enan. E5D
    weeks 1-10 Nolvadex @ 20/mg day
    PCT
    Clomid As usual....

I know there is some flaws, so fill me in on it. thanks.

Lebanese Muscle aka Danny

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    How much test are you running???? Plus you want to run the test as long or longer than the DECA

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    test to week 11

TestFreak is offline Associate Member
    run the test till week 12, by the way what are your goals from this cycle. alot of guys want to be cut up for spring break and this is more of a bulking cycle. i guess it all depends on your diet

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Like BLT, i'm not a big fan of the deca outpacing the test. Were it me, I'd rather that the test outpace the deca. While I'm not certain that there has been definitive proof that extending your test past a harsher compound such as deca or fina, there is more than enough anecdotal evidence abounding for me to do it that way each and every time I utilize any such compound in the future.

Also, I don't know that E6D and E5D are necessarily the ways to go. Are you constrained by supply?

Finally, as a consideration, I advocate treating nolva as an "as needed" thing. No need to have any more drugs in the system than need be, so unless experience has shown it's necessary for you, i'd keep it on the sidelines but ready to go with warmup pants and all. Speaking of which, is this your first?

i plan on bulking, the test is 250 mg, so it works out to be maybe 400? i aint too good in math. and the test sounds good, ill run it to 11 or 12. and you think i should switch the deca to E6D? or even more???

Well, i have an unlimited supply of Juice ready whenever i fork over the green, i will now be getting more test enan. due to the 3-4 week extension. anything that helps.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Just make sure that you run the more test than you do deca .

Didnt see your last question big Green, i did state in my first post that this is my second. I do think that i will be needing the nolva since i have kinda always had the excess on the nipples. My first cycle was simple and light, Sust 250 E3D. no PCT whatsever . i didnt know jack. but i did gain a good 13 lbs and keep them on.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LebaneseMuscle
    i plan on bulking, the test is 250 mg, so it works out to be maybe 400? i aint too good in math. and the test sounds good, ill run it to 11 or 12. and you think i should switch the deca to E6D? or even more???
    To be honest, I don't know a whole lot about the optimum frequency for deca , but believe that it would sit near twice a week/E4D as opposed to every sixth. As far as I'm concerned, save yourself some pokes and hit the test and deca in the same shot every Monday and Thursday.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Big Green already said it, but I want to further it.

Your inj of E5D and E6D, which I assume to be every 5 days and ever 6 days, is off.

Yes enanthate has a long half life, but still, I think it’s better to split your dose and do twice a week injections. The same for deca .

That’s pure opinion.

For the sakes of maintaining your sex drive run the test longer and at a higher dosage than your deca.

Best of luck..

How many cycles you got under your belt?
    Actually, what are your stats?

Age/height/weight/experience

Doc

wuddup Doc, all my stats and info are in the top post. I'm gonna go ahead and get some more Test.. and more Deca . would it be a good idea to quit the Deca at week 8 and continue the Test until 11 or 12? Lastly, I here all kinds of differant suggestions on when to begin the clomid.
    What do u all say ????

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LebaneseMuscle
    wuddup Doc, all my stats and info are in the top post. I'm gonna go ahead and get some more Test.. and more Deca . would it be a good idea to quit the Deca at week 8 and continue the Test until 11 or 12? Lastly, I here all kinds of differant suggestions on when to begin the clomid.
    What do u all say ????
    Whoops.

Yeah you can end the deca that early and run the test that much longer, that’s fine.

Start your clomid 2 weeks after your last shot of test enanthate and run for 3 weeks.

Doc

THE PUMP is offline Member
    The way your cycle should look:

wk 1-4 Dianabol 30mg
    wk 1-10 deca 300mg
    wk 1-11 enth 500mg
    then the pct 2 weeks after last enth shot.

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THE PUMP
    The way your cycle should look:

wk 1-4 Dianabol 30mg
    wk 1-10 deca 300mg
    wk 1-11 enth 500mg
    then the pct 2 weeks after last enth shot.
    hes not running d-bol in his cycle, but run the test and deca like he has and split the shots 2x per week, like every Mon/Thurs, also if you said ur prone to gyno run the nolva 10mg ed throughout and if you need to bump it up to 20mg...also run your nolva with your clomid during pct at 20mg ed, good luck

Has anybody ever started the test a little later on in the cycle? i talked to a meathead at the gym once and he said he ran Enanthate all the way and jumping it with dbol , the beginning deca after his dbol finished. had nothing but good things to say. just wondering how that would work out since my funds r coming short now ( got screwed over at work) and dont know if i can pick up any more test . anybody ever try this?

Thread Information