Thread: HRT-By a Doc

powr2lift is offline Junior Member

HRT-By a Doc

Quick question,
    I was just wondering if a guy (me) could take advantage of post cycle levels of test being reduced. This is gonna sound confusing but try to follow (Its, late and my mind started to wonder so I came up with this, Im probably totally off base....flame away if needed). Lets say I come off a great cycle of D-Bol, Sust, Deca , Just before starting my post cycle therapy , to bring natural test levels up, I go to the doc and tell him I feel like crap and my junk isn't working and my wife is gonna leave me, and try to get a script for test.
    Is this a good idea at all? I know one downfall would be if he did give the script, I would be starting the test too early instead of taking ten weeks off like I had planned. I am 28 years old and was wondering at what age they give scripts for test. Just curious if I could take advantage of the lower test in my body from a recent cycle. Prolly not but just curious, would be kewl to walk out of a doctors office with a script
    B.T.W the part about my junk not working is kinda true anyhow, Im nearly three weeks post cycle, and the will is strong but the flesh is weak. Never really had that problem before. Not sure if I got used to walking around just waiting to pop wood cause I could tear some **** up three weeks into my 10 week cycle and the old lady loved it, the wife loved it too, or im crashing harder then expected. I was 500 Sust and 300 Deca a week. O well, some late night thoughts. Peace

53x12 is offline New Member
    First of all, I don't think it would be a good idea. If your natural test productions has been shut down from your cycle, taking more exogenous test is just going to keep you shut down. You'd just be effectively extending your cycle. Deca seems to be the king of shutdown, so I wouldn't be surprised if it takes a while to get the 'boys' back to work. Maybe some HCG would help?

Second, whether you can get a scrip for test just depends on the doctor. Some docs are really liberal with it, some aren't. You might walk in there with your low test level, get the scrip, and save the test for your NEXT cycle.

Just some thoughts. Good luck bro.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca is a killer. But proper pct will bring em back. Clomid hcg I even been told as of late that igf-1 r3 will help in recovering hpta function. I have not seen any medical ref's to back it up but it does make sense.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Bro, doc will ask you to do blood work.

darmadoc is offline Member
    I know the feeling. You are essentially going through withdrawal. It's no different than when your body gets used to having any other drug on board and then it's gone. I am sure you could get your plan to work. Your test levels are probably very low and the blood results would show it. Unless you look so big that the doc knows what you're doing you could probably pull it off, BUT do you want to. Your only going to delay your recovery longer because your going to feel so much better on the HRT you won't want to stop it and recover. Unless you want lifetime HRT (which some people do) I'd tough it out.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powr2lift
    Quick question,
    I was just wondering if a guy (me) could take advantage of post cycle levels of test being reduced. This is gonna sound confusing but try to follow (Its, late and my mind started to wonder so I came up with this, Im probably totally off base....flame away if needed). Lets say I come off a great cycle of D-Bol, Sust, Deca , Just before starting my post cycle therapy , to bring natural test levels up, I go to the doc and tell him I feel like crap and my junk isn't working and my wife is gonna leave me, and try to get a script for test.
    Is this a good idea at all? I know one downfall would be if he did give the script, I would be starting the test too early instead of taking ten weeks off like I had planned. I am 28 years old and was wondering at what age they give scripts for test. Just curious if I could take advantage of the lower test in my body from a recent cycle. Prolly not but just curious, would be kewl to walk out of a doctors office with a script
    B.T.W the part about my junk not working is kinda true anyhow, Im nearly three weeks post cycle, and the will is strong but the flesh is weak. Never really had that problem before. Not sure if I got used to walking around just waiting to pop wood cause I could tear some **** up three weeks into my 10 week cycle and the old lady loved it, the wife loved it too, or im crashing harder then expected. I was 500 Sust and 300 Deca a week. O well, some late night thoughts. Peace
    Well one thing is, if you show up with high estrogen in blood and next to zero testosterone , a with-it doctor or endocrinologist will know that this is goofy and might be indicating you are post cycle crash after steroid cycle. Hopefully you been on liquidex or arimidex thru the last half of your cycle and continue it about 5 days after last shot, then you will show both low testosterone and low estrogen. Only thing is, the combination of low estrogen and low testosterone might turn "on" your HTPA faster then you hope for because the primary thing that slows people's recovery is being in a low testosterone and high estrogen situation. The estrogen fools your htpa into thinking there is still too much testosterone since estrogen is very very similar to testosterone, I believe the only difference is position or count of water molecules in the amino acid chain. Also if you start dosing mega doses of clomid, the clomid shows up in blood tests as estrogen so drop this stuff 2 days before your expected blood test.

BTW, talking about pop up wood... when you are on HRT 100 mg a week only doses, nothing else, the libido is even better then you probably experienced on the 500 sust/300 deca. 100 mg a week is actually about 20 mg higher then you probably had as an 18 year old kid.

Also PCT doesnt begin until about 15 days after last deca shot, so its actually recommended to end deca at 8 weeks and the test base at 11 or 12 weeks, the 11th and 12th testosterone injection should be 100 mg and this will overall aid in a better after deca PCT recovery. The reason for the 2 each 100 mg HRT like doses is you are shut down anyways guaranteed because of the deca, the maintenance levels of testosterone will keep you from just loosing and loosing gains from going 2 or 3 weeks longer with a shut down testosterone production then you would had you just been on a testosterone only cycle. In fact there is increasing evidence that any cycles ending with last 1 or 2 shots being 100 mg allows for better testosterone to estrogen ratio in PCT and results in sometimes quicker and healthier recoveries with reduced loss of gains. Of course keeping estrogen low throughout the cycle with liquidex/arimidex helps make this technique work better by putting you into PCT with a much lower estrogen profile.

It also helps tremendously to take 200 mg each day of Vitamen B-6 as soon as you get last deca shot and continuing for entire PCT. It seems deca's big anti-recovery and anti-libido comes from the trace amounts of prolactin it produces, Vit B-6 helps the body deactivate and dispose of the prolactin.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 01-13-2004 at 12:02 AM.

powr2lift is offline Junior Member
    Wow Bros
    Thanks for those replys this is why I love this board you guys got your **** on straight and always approach things from a different angle. Thanks for the replys!

Thread Information