Teamupjohn is offline Junior Member

Best injection site

Bros--

Just trying to get an opinion.. have been reading some posts, and I'm trying to find the best place to inject. I have both (22 gauge 1 1/2 pin, and 23 gauge 1 inch pin) Which is best to use to insure a deep injestion? Does size matter? he he I usually inject in the quads because I like the control factor. Have been thinking of rotating to the delts and back to quads. Any thoughts please

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

use the 22 inch in the glutes, or the 23 in the quad

That informative website aside, I LOVE quads for the reason you mention, though found glutes to be managable if you lie on your side on the couch or something so you can use both hands. I'm very hesitant to shoot anywhere where both hands can't be under control and part of the process. FYI, calves seem to fit the bill, but there was a great post on here (maybe started by Doc M) concerning the "hidden" dangers of hitting the calves.

Teamupjohn is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    That informative website aside, I LOVE quads for the reason you mention, though found glutes to be managable if you lie on your side on the couch or something so you can use both hands. I'm very hesitant to shoot anywhere where both hands can't be under control and part of the process. FYI, calves seem to fit the bill, but there was a great post on here (maybe started by Doc M) concerning the "hidden" dangers of hitting the calves.

Thanks for the post green.. I too like the quads.. but I have been putting gear in a different place in the quad... let me c if i can explain it...

1) flex quad..
    2) take hand, and place thumb and index over outside area adjacent to "tear drop"
    3)spot where "web" between thumb and index rests, is where i shoot... opinion??

Quote Originally Posted by Teamupjohn
    Thanks for the post green.. I too like the quads.. but I have been putting gear in a different place in the quad... let me c if i can explain it...

1) flex quad..
    2) take hand, and place thumb and index over outside area adjacent to "tear drop"
    3)spot where "web" between thumb and index rests, is where i shoot... opinion??
    I think I get what you're saying, and I personally wouldn't feel comfortable shooting there...but again, that's personal. I hit the biggest meatiest part that the butcher would sell so there's no guesswork.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

quads

i like quads

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    I have to say I hate the quads, its always painful for me...but as for the calves i would stay away from..lots of veins to hit and VERY painfull.. its a tough muscle to go threw...but again its just my opinion

Thread Information