dknyspe is offline Junior Member

GH+SUS+EQ+CLEM+Clomid

I'm 25 about 6'1 , 210 and 12% body fat.

I've been using AS for about 4 years, but just started last year with the test-like stuff (sus) before that it was 10 of winny or 20 of EQ.

This spring I am going to start my first cycle with GH:

Here's how it will run

1 Kit of GH
    20 cc of Sust
    10 cc of EQ
    3 packs of clem
    2 packs of clomid.

Has anyone done anything similar to these numbers, if so, what were the results?

Any advice how to pace it all out?

Thanks

BDTR is offline Retired
    not enough EQ, not enough GH, should get more sust too.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    yeah, if you wanna run gh you should commit to buying like 3 kits. Yeah, for a cycle of eq you would need a couple more bottles, what is clem?

dknyspe is offline Junior Member
    so how many cc's of eq do you recomend doing. Clem/Clen = clenbutuerol (not sure if the spelling is correct).

As far as the GH goes, I was planning on doing a kit with this cycle for 3 months, another in the fall, then again next year.

Any suggestions on how to run the dosages, 500 or 750 sus a week, how many IU's of GH, EQ with the sus or after, clomid three weeks after etc...

I want it go for about 10 to 12 weeks, and I want to be around 220 and lean like 9 or 85 bf, right now I'm 210 at 13-12%.

I'm not interested in getting super huge, and I'm scared of having a fat bloated face, I just want some more quality muscle, that'll stay on even if I only have a limited amount of time to workout.

diesel21 is offline Member
    why clen ? no need for it, you need lots of test and 3 back to back kits to keep gains almost 4eva.....

gh will melt fat like nothing, plenty of my juice head friends that compete take it

Thread Information