Thread: Sexual sides

Excell is offline New Member

Sexual sides

I did a seven week cycle starting on 10-27-03 of Prop 300mg. a week & Ultragan 100 at 300 mg. a week. I screwed up & didn't order enough to complete the 13 week cycle. (Yes I'm a newbie) I was going to run Winnie & Clenbuterol from wk. 8 - 13, then clomid for PCT. Consequently, my source is no longer in business, so I ran out of gear on 12-19-03, week 7. On 12-23-03, I came across a GYM source that had some Brovel T100 & Tornel T200 depot. Since then, I have been taking a total of 700 mg. a week. I'm wondering if this is some fake ****, & I'm experiencing post cycle sides from stopping the first batch on 12-19. Test levels seem to be crashing, as my desire & stamina is at zero.

If the the Brovel T100 & Tornel T200 depot are legit, which after doing some research appears to be, wouldn't my system be in shape for high sexual performance.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It will take time for the new gear to build blood concentration...... the prop was out of your system 3 days after the last injection. You should have either continued with prop and if there wasn't any started PCT.

Next time make sure you have enough to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    It will take time for the new gear to build blood concentration...... the prop was out of your system 3 days after the last injection. You should have either continued with prop and if there wasn't any started PCT.

Next time make sure you have enough to finish.
    Thanks for the info, but I was only off the prop for 12 days, then I started back up, while adding the enathate. It's been two weeks now, why am I crashing so hard? In theory, this shouldn't happen, unless the new gear is fake. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Excell
    Thanks for the info, but I was only off the prop for 12 days, then I started back up, while adding the enathate. It's been two weeks now, why am I crashing so hard? In theory, this shouldn't happen, unless the new gear is fake. Right?
    The enan will take a few weeks to get your blood concentration where it was when on the prop......... 3 days after your prop injection you would have started PCT if that was the end of your cycle. So the prop shut you down and now your body is waiting for either a signal to start repairing your HPTA or get test from a synthetic source. So in theory the gear may not be fake.

The enan will take a few weeks to get your blood concentration where it was when on the prop......... 3 days after your prop injection you would have started PCT if that was the end of your cycle. So the prop shut you down and now your body is waiting for either a signal to start repairing your HPTA or get test from a synthetic source. So in theory the gear may not be fake.
    I'm still taking the Prop, I was only off it for about two weeks. You said, "So the prop shut you down and now your body is waiting for either a signal to start repairing your HPTA or get test from a synthetic source. I am giving it test from a synthetic source, how long does it take to start kicking again? On my first cycle I felt it almost immediatly. Maybe I should just discontinue & start with PCT to repair my HPTA.

Thoughts!!!

I see it in your post sorry.

If you are running prop along with the other gear then you should have no problems..... the prop could be fake
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 01-14-2004 at 02:29 PM.

I see it in your post sorry.

If you are running prop along with the other gear then you should have no problems..... the prop could be fake
    Thanks a lot for your replies. Assuming the prop is fake, should I discontinue the enath & start with pct? If the prop is fake, it's likely the ethan is too., same source. Or what do you recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by Excell
    Thanks a lot for your replies. Assuming the prop is fake, should I discontinue the enath & start with pct? If the prop is fake, it's likely the ethan is too., same source. Or what do you recommend?
    If he sold you fake prop the like you said he may have popped you on the enan as well........ WHo knows what's in the vials.............. I would start PCT.

Thread Information