pumpseeker is offline Senior Member

balls all shriveled up

It's now week 7 of my cycle...750mgs Cyp, 600mgs Eq...and my balls are totally shriveled up most of the time. I get the feeling they're pretty much shut down as far as production goes. I was thinking I'd give it another week, then run some hcg to make them drop. Opinions?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpseeker
    It's now week 7 of my cycle...750mgs Cyp, 600mgs Eq...and my balls are totally shriveled up most of the time. I get the feeling they're pretty much shut down as far as production goes. I was thinking I'd give it another week, then run some hcg to make them drop. Opinions?
    Can't hurt...... I also tried tribbulus when mine were the size of pebbles and they came back not fully but they did come back..... so from now on I will run tribb from the start of my cycles to help with atrophy problems.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    That is what I would do. How long is your cycle all together?

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    I was just going to ask the same question, how long your cycle was.

On tribulus, in case you did not know:
    Active chemical ingredients. Dioscin, protodioscin, diosgenin. These substances have effect on sexual performance and may treat various sexual disorders, they regulate sexual energy level and strength by increasing the percentage of free testosterone level for men and they effect pregnenolone, progesterone and estrogen.

I think it also has abilities to reduce high blood pressure.

Running that like TheMudMan says throughout would be a good idea on any cycle. Use some HCG and I think you値l be less worried.

Good luck Pump,

Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    Thanks bros. Didn't know about the tribbulus. My cycle is gonna be about 19 weeks. So, I have a ways to go. Any suggestions on the hcg dosage?

skii96 is offline Member
    Run the HCG 1000ius/ed for 5 days or 500ius for 10 days from now til PCT every 4wks or so.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm also running a LONG cycle...I was curious what doses of HCG I should run. I am in week 8 and so far my boys haven't shrunk to much, though I'm not shooting with a full gun, if you know what I mean...

Pump, best of luck on your cycle! I can't see how in the hell you can get much bigger!!!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I'm also running a LONG cycle...I was curious what doses of HCG I should run. I am in week 8 and so far my boys haven't shrunk to much, though I'm not shooting with a full gun, if you know what I mean...

Pump, best of luck on your cycle! I can't see how in the hell you can get much bigger!!!
    500ius sat & sun til 1 week before pct

It's cool if I inject hcg IM right? Never done SC injects before.

I believe you should inject Sub-q

Quote Originally Posted by pumpseeker
    It's cool if I inject hcg IM right? Never done SC injects before.
    yes that's the way, IM

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    yes that's the way, IM

I thought HCG should be injected Sub-Q????

I thought HCG should be injected Sub-Q????
    Not to my knowledge. That痴 what I have written in my Clomid V. HCG thread too. I hope I知 right otherwise I値l have to revise.

Doc

"The solution is then ready for use and should be injected intra-muscularly"

My bad, I swear, I thought bro's injected it Sub-Q.

Phew. I know I知 wrong a lot of the times, but I still hate when I am. Makes me feel like people think I知 less credible.

Good luck Pump.

Doc

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    I believe you should inject Sub-q
    Nope growth hormone and IGF is elective as to rather to do sub-q or IM. There are differing results from both depending on what you want. Sub-Q has faster release into overall system and looses effectiveness faster, IM gives slower release into body but longer active life. HCG is supposed to be IM because you want the longer active life. This very good HRT Doctor I know prefers to see you doing 500 IU 2 times a week throughout cycle... doing any more for long term risks desensatizing your body to LH which will guarantee you are stuck on TRT/HRT for life. ALso he seems to think when on HRT there will be serious consequences for heart desease later in life if you go above approximately 100 mg a week, remember we are talking never ending year around testosterone injections and not short cycles.

As for the tribulus, I heard its effect on LH is not strong enough to force production of testosterone while on testosterone replacement /steroid cycle but I could be wrong. There were times here and there that I had achy balls during my cycle and tribulus for a couple days stopped the aches very effectively. Also since I went into TRT right after a steroid cycle I've noticed my nutz trying to slip up to the sides of my ball sack, I think this is where they go when they pull back, took tribulus the last couple days and now they dropped back down and hanging at the bottom of the ball sack again. Maybe there is something indeed in tribulus that works similarly to HCG. Another LH increasing herbal is long jack and this one has been well documented by chinese govt and other asian universities as causing natural releases of LH sufficient enough to cause HCG like results during steroid cycles, in fact take enough of it and people have been detected as having over 2000 nl/ml of testosterone in their system simply from your own natural testosterone production and the effects of long jack aka Tongkat Ali to release LH from your HTPA. The difference being HCG works just as if you injected LH into your body, these other products tribulus and Long Jack stimulate your HTPA to release its own LH.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 01-13-2004 at 11:03 AM.

Solrock is offline Member
    Mudman,

Did you run the tribulus with HCG , or just the HCG?

If I recall, in another thread you posted that you run the tribulus at 4 grams a day, correct?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    is tribulus available at our sponsor? I'm thinking of running it as a supplement.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Solrock
    Mudman,

Did you run the tribulus with HCG , or just the HCG?

If I recall, in another thread you posted that you run the tribulus at 4 grams a day, correct?
    I don't use HCG........ My cycles haven't been long enough (Longest 16 weeks) or so heavy that I felt using HCG at this point would help........ Yes I do run tribulus at 4g's a day and it has helped me with atrophy and PCT.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

HCG can be inj either IM or sub-q. doesnt matter. i have done both. I prefer sub-q when doing hcg. it is a lot easier for one to preload slin pins and place them in the fridge than big ass 3cc syringes with only 1/10th of a ml in them. My studies have also shown sub-q inject to have a better absorption rate, but it is not that significant.... I also would rather spare injection sites for the real ****, and hopefully minimize the scar tissue... I dont feel like arguing with anyone, but my simple preference is sub-q for hcg.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Can't hurt...... I also tried tribbulus when mine were the size of pebbles and they came back not fully but they did come back..... so from now on I will run tribb from the start of my cycles to help with atrophy problems.
    Is that exaggeration when you say size of pebbles or for real. I sensed I had a slight shrinkage of nuts, last week was my 17th week and final for not I am going to off cycle off HRT as well for various reasons but mine never shrunk that much to say tehy are pebbles and the sack hasnt shrink all that much either, but it seemed like every 2 or 3 days without tribulus, my nutz would ache, I took couple or three grams of tribulus and they quit hurting, then after taking tribulus again for 4-5 days I got off that and dropped taking them until the nuts started aching again a couple more days later. I didnt make a plan of taking tribulus but it just worked out that I was taking 3 grams a day 4 or 5 days a week and maybe as a result I got much less nutz shrinkage then I could have had. I am now rather convinced and will include tribulus during and post cycle from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    HCG can be inj either IM or sub-q. doesnt matter. i have done both. I prefer sub-q when doing hcg. it is a lot easier for one to preload slin pins and place them in the fridge than big ass 3cc syringes with only 1/10th of a ml in them. My studies have also shown sub-q inject to have a better absorption rate, but it is not that significant.... I also would rather spare injection sites for the real ****, and hopefully minimize the scar tissue... I dont feel like arguing with anyone, but my simple preference is sub-q for hcg.
    Thanks for the input bro. Imma hit you with a PM...

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette

Thanks bro, thats what I thought. For a minute there I thought I was going crazy!!!!

Thread Information