Thread: ? about pinz

claude is offline New Member

? about pinz

after you fill the syringe and you change needles how far do you have to screw the new needle on? it appears that you just have to put it on with have a turn but i am not sure. dont want any liquid gold to leak out.
    thanks.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Turn it untill it's tight. You'll know when it gets there

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Mine ussally take about half a turn before they are tight.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Hand tight and snug. You'll know. Dont break it off with a vice but turn it so it wont turn no more. Im glad you asked and this subject came up. I have had guys come and tell me. "Oh man my needle exploded man messed up my whole shot". No such thing, the needle exploding during an injection. They switched needles and didnt screw the needle on right or tight enough.

If you have any concerns about needles, syringes, or injections, follow up on some of the links in my signature and read up a bit. Good luck...LMR
    Last edited by LuvMyRoids; 01-13-2004 at 08:32 AM.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Hand tight and snug. You'll know. Dont break it off with a vice but turn it so it wont turn no more. Im glad you asked and this subject came up. I have had guys come and tell me. "Oh man my needle exploded man messed up my whole shot". No such thing, the needle exploding during an injection. They switched needles and didnt screw the needle on right or tight enough.

If you have any concerns about needles, syringes, or injections, follow up on some of the links in my signature and read up a bit. Good luck...LMR

When I used the push on vet pack needles this has happened to me a couple of times. I swiched to the screw on and never had a problem.

claude is offline New Member
    thanks guys. the first time i tryed to screw it all the way down and the the plastic broke.

well do not screw it to hard, just til it feels tight but do not force it more than u need to

Thread Information