biggregg is offline New Member

Expiration dates...

Hey there, I'm new to this site and have been browsing all the threads. There's alot of good info and smart bodybuilders here. I'm 5'8, 200 lbs., 12% bf. After a spill on my motorcycle one year ago, I just started training again. I'm 25 lbs. lighter w/ more bf. It sucks! But, life goes on. I feel like a newbie again, so, I need to re-learn everything. I just picked up some test cyp, t-400, susts amps, and eq. Also, clomid and hcg . Because I wasn't ready a few months ago, my eq is now expired--10/03. Is it still okay too use? Any help on designing a mass cycle would be appreciated. I was thinking of doing 6 wks on, 2 wks break with a total of three 6wk cycles till July.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    How old are you and how long have you been back to training again....... Also 6 week cycles are too short with the compounds you want to use.

biggregg is offline New Member
    Hi Mudman, I'm 28 years old. I've done roughly 4-5 cycles in the past. Some have been as little as 3 weeks. My biggest cycle was 6 months using various gear. I've only been training for about a month. Right now, I just want to kick everything in high gear to get back what I lost.

Thread Information