monkeyjuice is offline Member

Injecting into Delt.....Sore?

I injected into my delt for the first time today, i am 99% sure i injected into the right spot, i looked a spotinjections.com for ever just to make sure i did. It went smooth as ever. I think it is easier than the glute shot. Way easier.

The only thing is it is a little bit sore after injecting, is this normal? i mean like when i lift my arms up over my head, it is a little sore... i am pretty sure this is normal, i am jsut a paranoid fcuk sometimes.

thanks bro's

MachZ is offline Member
    Its normal. Delts are a great place to shoot.
    I found less pain on following injections and no pain at all now.

Massaging the area for a bit helps as well.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes it's normal...... remeber you just pushed a needle through your skin and muscle and then dumped oil into the site....... overtime it will not bother you at all.

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    This is the first cycle I've shot delts and I love'm. A little sore for a few hours after but that's about it. Think I hit a nerve in right one though, as I've been having muscle spasms there for the last week that I never had before. Other than that, they're a great place to inject, juse watch for hitting nerves.

Peace

-Taejoon

dutch windmill is offline Associate Member
    Delt shots are great bro!..Thats my favourite spot top shoot!
    Allthough some guys say to limit the volume to 2 cc's max i have been up to 5 cc's..but now i try to stay around 3 cc's max...
    and once made the mistake to shoot 3 ml of karachis sust in my delt! lol...thats pain bro..pure pain!!

D.W.

Quote Originally Posted by dutch windmill
    Delt shots are great bro!..Thats my favourite spot top shoot!
    Allthough some guys say to limit the volume to 2 cc's max i have been up to 5 cc's..but now i try to stay around 3 cc's max...
    and once made the mistake to shoot 3 ml of karachis sust in my delt! lol...thats pain bro..pure pain!!

D.W.
    i shot a little under 2cc's of Cyp & Deca ..... i was really supprised how smooth it went, i still cna't get over it. This is the first time i injected myslef. Usually i had my roomate do it for me. But he opened his mouth and told everyone i was on gear. Pissed me off, then once i gained wait i got flammed for using gear and no one gave me the credit i deserved for dedicating my time to the gym and diet. Sort of dissapointing. Now i keep my mouth shut, the only person who knows im on gear is ME and my SOURCE, but he thinks it for someone else, untill he sees me next time and i am 25lbs bigger. ahhaa

i guess you learn from your mistakes

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Delts are the place to go especially if your not injecting ED or EOD. Less nerves and major blood vessels to deal with. Just massage the site afterward. I massage it with a warm towel.

Sorken is offline Member
    yepp.. delts are great.. my favourit spot.. i was a little bit sore to first time in my delts.. but like the others said its nothing to worrie about !

Quote Originally Posted by Sorken
    yepp.. delts are great.. my favourit spot.. i was a little bit sore to first time in my delts.. but like the others said its nothing to worrie about !
    yea, all these people said my soreness would go away in a couple hours, I am about to go to bed now, and i feel like i have a knot in my shoulder. Is this normal? I am 99% sure i injected in the right spot too.

dutch windmill is offline Associate Member
    What did you shoot bro?...It normally doesnt leave any knots ?

D.W.

Quote Originally Posted by dutch windmill
    What did you shoot bro?...It normally doesnt leave any knots ?

D.W.

test cyp & deca ......a little under 2 cc's

i used a 23g 1"

injected slow as ever

maybe its just sore

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Its normal bro, if this is your 1st time it will hurt a little coz your body ist usd to it. Once you keep on doig it, it wont hurt really. It also depends on wha you inject as well. Some cheimcal do tend to sting a little more than others. Some you canot feel at all. When you have a shower, put it nder warm water and massage it, you wil be right

SaTyR is offline Member
    Take 2 nurofens 1hour after you shot and your pain will be gone . Completly !

Thread Information