irish bulldog is offline Senior Member

Unhappy im putting on a lot of fat on m/tits and face,help

hi guys,
    i have started my first cycle and im putting on a lot of b/f and bigger male tits,i was 168 pounds before the cycle ,im about 6ft,22 yrs,and have been training for over a year.i train three days a week for about an hour and a half.
    my cycle is deca and sus 250,i got the sus a bit late and only started it on week four,i was taking 400mg of deca a week and im taking 500mg on sus aweek for 6 weeks.my diet would be on an average day,a protein shake before work then a banana when i get into work, at break time i would eat two tuna or chicken shandwichs a few biscuits and a packet of crisps,the same for lunch then i would get chicken potatos and veges for my dinner ,after my dinner i would eat four pieces of toast and a cup of tea and a few biscuits then a protein shake.ive no anti-e,s.
    ive order the same gear for my second cycle but want to do it rite this time, how long should i wait to next cycle after last week of sus and should i be taking anti e,s.
    ps i have put on 14 pounds this is week 8 since the deca.
    cheers

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Of course you should be taking anti estrogens! you're not supposed to start a cycle without them! Asap get yourself some nolvadex and take it at 20-40 mg a day until the gyno symptoms stop. You may just be getting fat, but if your nipples are itchy/sensitive, you're probably getting gyno.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    If your bulking up your going to gain some fat.
    And remember alot of what your seeing is water retention from the deca /test.
    Next time run liquidex throughout the cycle, and try to stay away from the biscuits.
    If your nips are itchy or sensitive like chris said then you better start nolva asap.

Jackman is offline Banned
    yea get some liquidex from LR for tha bloat

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Next time run liquidex throughout the cycle, and try to stay away from the biscuits.
    If your nips are itchy or sensitive like chris said then you better start nolva asap.

no my nipples arent sore i think i must just be bulking up it just ****s me off when you train hard to get built up and people just say ur starting to look like a fat ****.my source said nothing about anti e,s and hes been taking them for years but he said i will need clomid in about six months.does the fat come off after the cycle or should i do some running etc.last question how do u work out b/f?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    yea get some liquidex from LR for tha bloat

whats lr?ill probably kick myself when u tell me?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    chris adams is on it....it seems your diet is in check....elevated estrogen levels=fat, and possibly gyno....nolvladex immediately

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    chris adams is on it....it seems your diet is in check....elevated estrogen levels=fat, and possibly gyno....nolvladex immediately
    do i get nolvladex in the chemist or from my source?its just it takes a while for him to get his ass in gear.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by irish bulldog
    do i get nolvladex in the chemist or from my source?its just it takes a while for him to get his ass in gear.
    check your pm

someday is offline Member
    youll need clomid 3 weeks after your last sust shot........you better hurry and find yourself some or all the gains you've gotten will go away just as quickly.

SIRFREAK is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    WHAT IS LIQUIDEX AND CAN I GET IT OTC?

Thread Information