eacman65 is offline Member

need some cycle advice

I have a bottle of test-200 and a bottle of Reforvit-B when are the best times of day to take these? Im looking for maybe a breakdown by week of when to take these. I only have enough for about weeks.

MachZ is offline Member
    Not enough bro. You need more test for a proper cycle as well as things for proper PCT.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm guessing this is your first cycle. I suggest that you stop whatever you're doing now and use the search button. find out exactly what you have on your hands, and how to use it. Then, when you come up with a basic outline of what you think your cycle should look like, post it and you'll get a lot of feedback.

Other things that would be appreciated are your age, training experience cycle experience (as mentioned above) weight, height, and body fat percentage. All of these things can help members of this board custom tailor their advice to you.

Most importantly, you need to realize that there are serious risks involved with steroids use, and uninformed use is the best way to get yourself accquainted with these risks. My advice? Read the first post of every thread in the educational forum.

eacman65 is offline Member
    Your right this is my first cycle, Im 6'3 260 about 18% bodyfat, ive been training for 9 years now, I am aware of all the risks of steroid use , what im trying to to is put on a lot of mass and strength possible even lose some body fat, I follow a strict diet, and have a good cardio program. What else do you think i should add?

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eacman65
    Your right this is my first cycle, Im 6'3 260 about 18% bodyfat, ive been training for 9 years now, I am aware of all the risks of steroid use, what im trying to to is put on a lot of mass and strength possible even lose some body fat, I follow a strict diet, and have a good cardio program. What else do you think i should add?
    you need to research bro, if youre aware of the risks than you should already that what you have is not a good cycle...you need more test and a basic outline of how you want to run the cycle...do a search for first cycles, anti-es, and PCT...

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartleby
    you need to research bro, if youre aware of the risks than you should already that what you have is not a good cycle...you need more test and a basic outline of how you want to run the cycle...do a search for first cycles, anti-es, and PCT...
    he said it perfect

Thread Information