Thread: Anti Estrogens

skinnyasian is offline New Member

Anti Estrogens

I'm not sure if this is the right place for it but I've done a lot of searching on the subject and it appears to be just skimmed over. I've come to the conclusion the I may be prone to gyno and I'd like all the information I can about anti e's including any over the counter anti e's (having trouble getting nolva) that are available (chaste berry?) and that are known to be effective, and defiantely all of the information you can provide about prescription types like Nolvadex and Clomid. I find it hard to believe that there isn't a sticky dedicated to this subject and drug profiles similar to the steroid profiles that are easily accessible to newbies like me. If there is please point me in the right direction because searching has left me with more questions then answers.

"Other thing you need to be taking

Lots of water. I am not ****ting you when I say on a cycle I drink 2+ gallons a day. I just drink it out of a 1 gallon jug. Hope you don't get in trouble at work for being in the bathroom every 15 min.

Anti estrogen. I personally take nolva though out the whole cycle @ 20mg. If I feel itchy or sore nipples I up it to 50mg till its gone. Then its back to 20mg. I run it till I'm done with my PCT (post cycle therapy ). Other good things to run with or instead of nolva liquadex, ferma, Arimidex . Read around you'll see a couple others. Nolva for me is simply cheap available and effective.

Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) I follow the idea that clomid alone is a perfectly fine PCT for most cycles. I will say for any kinda cycle your going to be doing here it is. The thing is you wanna start your clomid when the majority of the anabolics are out of your system. For that you need to know that test Enathate (which is the test I recommend you use right now) after 2 weeks will diminish enough to Begin PCT. For deca and eq it will be roughly 3 weeks. So you will simply end the eq/deca a week before the test.

The correct way to run clomid:
    day 1 300mg
    day 2-11 100mg ed (every day)
    day 12-21 50 mg ed"

This is great information but I'm sure there is more out there. I'll post as I find it.
    Last edited by skinnyasian; 01-13-2004 at 01:48 PM.

skinnyasian is offline New Member
    From the steroid -encyclopedia:

Clomid
    Clomid is not an anabolic /androgenic steroid. Since it is a synthetic estrogen it belongs, however, to the group of sex hormones. In school medicine Clomid is normally used to trigger ovulation.

Clomid also has a strong influence on the hypothalamohypophysial testicular axis. It stimulates the hypophysis to release more gonadotropin so that a faster and higher re-lease of FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) and LH (luteinizing hormone) occurs.

This results in an elevated endogenous (body's own) testosterone level. Clomid is especially effective when the body's own testosterone production, due to the intake of anabolic/androgenic steroids , is suppressed. In most cases Clomid can normalize the tes-tosterone level and the spermatogenesis (sperm development) within 10-14 days. For this reason Clomid is primarily taken after steroids are discontinued. At this time it is extremely important to bring the testosterone production to a normal level as quickly as possible so that the loss of strength and muscle mass is minimized. Even better results can be achieved if Clomid is combined with HCG or when Clomid is used after the intake of HCG.

Thread Information