Sayker is offline Junior Member

Cypionate, D-bol, Equipoise, and Winni

Ok Ive done two previous cycles, one 6 week cycle of equipoise by itself, and one 6 week cycle of equipoise and aratest. The equipoise was american, but the aratest was from mexico.
    I am now 10 days into a cycle, but Im not sure if I am doing it correctly. I know great time to ask now, but I havent had internet access and I dont know if you have ever had the stuff in hand and tried to just sit on it with out using it, but its hard to do. So heres what I had to start with:

Gear type ---- Quantity ---- Potency

Test Cypionate ---- 28 cc ---- 200 mg/ml

D-bol ---- as much as I want ---- 5 and 10 mg pills

Equipoise ---- 50 cc ---- 50 mg/ml

Winstrol ---- 40 cc ---- 50 mg/ml

Here is what I have taken:

Jan 2 ---- 300 mg test
    7 ---- 15 mg dbol
    8 ---- 15 mg dbol
    9 ---- 15 mg dbol and 500 mg test
    11 ---- 15 mg dbol
    12 ---- 15 mg dbol
    13 ---- 20 mg dbol

Which brings us to today. Now the plan is to do an 8 week cycle of dbol as such:
    Week ---- Mg/day
    2 ---- 15
    3 ---- 20
    4 ---- 25
    5 ---- 30
    6 ---- 30
    7 ---- 25
    8 ---- 20
    9 ---- 15
    The d-bol is the only stuff that I have that came from mexico everything else is from the US, I hate takin stuff from mexico after some things I have read, but dbol is a good mass builder so Im doin it anyway. I am also taking milk thistle throughout the cycle. I wasnt sure, but I am not taking it on the days I do not work out, is this the correct thing to do?

This is how I am planning on taking the test:
    Week ---- Mg/week
    1 ---- 300
    2 ---- 500
    3 ---- 500
    4 ---- 750
    5 ---- 750
    6 ---- 750
    7 ---- 500
    8 ---- 500
    9 ---- 250
    Which is only 4800 mg and I have 5600 mg so what the hell do I do with the other 6 cc's. Feel free to make any changes to the cylce that would make it better. Starting in week 5 I will begin the daily intake of Novadex at 10mg/day and proviron at 25mg/day.

Ok so here is the big question, should I wait and do the Equipoise and winni together, starting in week ten? Or should I just take it all at the same time, or should I just cut out the winni entirely cuz I already have 3.9% body fat? I also have 15000 IU's of HCG but that crap is expensive, so unless I have to, I dont want to buy more, but I will if its neccessary. I figure I could take the hcg in week 9 maybe and then start in with my cutting phase. Also I have 30 tabs of 50mg clomid.

Right now I am 6'3" 178lbs at 3.9% body fat. I play semi-pro football and am starting outside linebacker, so I need to bulk up before the season starts, but this summer I have bootcamp for the marines, so I dont want to go it there out of running shape. I have a marine conditioning class at 7 in the morning 4 days a week, which should allow me to keep up my vascular condition. Any body know the Marines stand point on testing for the use of steriods ?

Any ways, if someone could review all this information and commemt, that would be great. I just want to know if what I am doing is the correct way to do it.
    Last edited by Sayker; 01-13-2004 at 02:03 PM.

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    i dont like your previous cycles, as i dont like aratest, and eq should always be run with test as a base. for this cycle the first question is why are you pyramiding your doses. i think this causes more problems than anything. and the stuff you have, i would say you need about 400mg per week of the eq, and at 50mg/ml, thats a big volume (8 ccs) into a not very big frame, not counting the test you would have to do. i would skip the winny if i were you. with what you have i would probably just run the test at 500mg/week for 9 weeks.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    You should definitely keep the test levels consistent, like 500mg/week for the entire duration for example, and dont run the dbol 9 weeks, yu shuld run the dbol weeks 1-4 as a jump start but 9 weeks will be way too long and dangerous to the liver. The equipoise needs to be 400-600 mg a week in my opinion, so you will fly through that 50 cc bottle of ultragan.

I would run the cycle:

1-4 40mgs dbol daily
    1-12 500 mg/week test
    1-12 400 mg/eq

since you weigh 178 these doses should be plenty, if you have more gear than you can save it for another cycle, but just be consistent and dont pyramid.

Quote Originally Posted by RJM03
    You should definitely keep the test levels consistent, like 500mg/week for the entire duration for example, and dont run the dbol 9 weeks, yu shuld run the dbol weeks 1-4 as a jump start but 9 weeks will be way too long and dangerous to the liver. The equipoise needs to be 400-600 mg a week in my opinion, so you will fly through that 50 cc bottle of ultragan.

I would run the cycle:

1-4 40mgs dbol daily
    1-12 500 mg/week test
    1-12 400 mg/eq

since you weigh 178 these doses should be plenty, if you have more gear than you can save it for another cycle, but just be consistent and dont pyramid.
    Then why do the example cycles on this site show to pyramid your stuff. The example cycles also show 6 and 8 week cycles of dbol and pyramid stlye. Im not saying Im right, this is why I am asking in the first place. Ok so now Im gonna just take 500 mg of test per week and 400 mg of eq/week till one of em runs out which will be around 12 weeks. Do I wait to take the HCG till the very end?

Jackman is offline Banned
    ah those are outdated bro

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    ah those are outdated bro
    Dude somebody should change that, thats where me and all the people I know get all our info from.

Thread Information