marine1 is offline New Member

what should i do?

First off i am 27y/o, 5'6, 185lbs and around 9%bf.
    The problem i have run into is i started a cycle of test 400, dbol , and deca 300. been on for about 4 weeks and have taken shots in the delts and butt. the pain is shutting my motion down, i am sure it is from the test 400, i have been taking 1cc mixed in 1 cc of the deca 2xs a week. i was wondering if it would be smart to drop the test and stick with the deca and dbol. help would be appreciated. thanks

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

bump

ill bump this up for ya

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    NO!!! you definetly need the test!! If you drop anythinn drop the deca . If you cant put up with a little prick and some burning then you dont need to be using steroids .

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    ok,
    let me get this straight...........if your taking two 2cc injections a week, then your running 800mg of test, and 600mg of deca ? if it were me, i'd go to 4 injections a week(tuesday, thursday, saturday, sunday). this will cut each injection to 1cc each. i'd then add .5cc of a sterile oil to each injection. this will dilute the test, and make your life much easier.
    rotate the injection sites between the glutes and delts, shooting each site once a week.

dont drop the dbol ...........

peace I4L

marine1 is offline New Member
    Hey Consistency, First Off No Need To Talk Trash When I'm Not Even Talking About The Needle Pain But I Am Talking About The Pain From The Ba In The Test 400. If You Have Tried The T400 Let Me Know If You Are The Only One Out There Who It Doesn't Bother If Not Don't Flame Without Your Facts Straight. Thanks Everyone Else For Your Help

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Try not double loading- it helps.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with ironlife on this....currently I am on test enanthate250 and deca300 and I do 500mg/week with test and 400mg/week on deca and the pain is almost non existant. You should do it this way to keep the pain to a minimum.

Thread Information