P007 is offline New Member

An effective cycle.

I am looking at starting a cycle of Anadrol 50 and Anavar . My plan cycle is going to look something like this:

Week 1-6:100mg of Anadrol 50 ED
    Week 1-9:30mg of Anavar ED
    Week 1-6:20mg of Nolvadex ED
    Week1-6:25mg of Proviron ED

I was also thinking of finishing up with some Clomid as well. What kind of results can I expect from this cycle? I was also wondering if I should continue the Nolvadex and Proviron treatment through out the cycle? I was also thinking of adding Deca as well. Thanks for your help.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    No....... why only orals? Need test also.

Need your stats: age, weight, height, cycle experiance, training experiance.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    What mud said. Also, keep in mind what’s effective depends largely on your contributing factors such as diet, sleep and integrity/intensity of training.

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    No....... why only orals? Need test also.

Need your stats: age, weight, height, cycle experiance, training experiance.
    I am 28, 250lbs, 5 foot 10 inches. I have good genetics, I am naturally a big guy. I have trained off an on for about 14 years. I played high school football so I learned about weight training. But I recently got back into it, and I have been seriously training for about 2 years. I have cycled the pro horomones in high dosages, and I have seen good results, but I am ready to take it to the next level. My main goal is to put on more mass, and get very cut. So I want to start with a cycle that is going to do that. I am very intense in the weight room, my workouts last anywhere between 2 and 3 hours, depending on how much cardio I do. I have a good grasp on my diet, the one problem I have is that sometimes it is hard for me to sleep at night. I usually get 4 hours, where I would like to get 8. But I am a pretty health conscience guy. What ever you suggest will be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

2 to 3 hours of a workout is LONG.

Even if you do a 45min cardio routine with a 15min cool down, you shouldn’t be at the gym longer than 2hrs 15min. That’s my opinion.

Regardless if you want to cut or not test should be in your cycle.

You can add EQ, Winstrol , Var or Tren to give it a cutting edge. No pun intended. However stick to two compounds at most so you can better judge and document your reactions.

A good cycle would be prop and winstrol for cutting. ED injections might be tough though.

Or cyp and eq.

Doc

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    2 to 3 hours of a workout is LONG.

Even if you do a 45min cardio routine with a 15min cool down, you shouldn’t be at the gym longer than 2hrs 15min. That’s my opinion.

Regardless if you want to cut or not test should be in your cycle.

You can add EQ, Winstrol , Var or Tren to give it a cutting edge. No pun intended. However stick to two compounds at most so you can better judge and document your reactions.

A good cycle would be prop and winstrol for cutting. ED injections might be tough though.

Or cyp and eq.

Doc
    Yea train on multiple days doing different muscle groups. After 1 hour 15 minutes, cortisol hormone becomes a dominant hormone in your body and cortisol cause the slow breakdown of muscle and the accumlation of fat on your abs. Only time you should workout (with weights) under the cortisol supressive effects of anabolic steroids , I dont think prohormones are enough to protect you from cortisol.

You are a big guy, you should have special concerns before jumping into steroids, need to make sure cholesterol is not thru the roof, should have high HDL cholesterol and low LDL and triglicerides. Should have a good starting position because steroids will make your cholesterol go thru the roof anyways. If you start at 400 cholesterol and 200 is considered the maximum safe level, steroids are sure to make you go to a 800 cholesterol level. So to avoid high cholesterol complications you might have to take lipitor or some anti-cholesterol drug along with the steroids. Better go get blood laps done by doctor and check out it out first. You dont want to kill yourself trying to look healthy.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    The general consensus is that cycles made up totally of orals aren't worth the money time or health risks. Consider this for a first cycle.

1-12 500 mg test enanthate

badabing! that's it!
    run post cycle therapy with clomid/nolvadex after the cycle, and have nolvadex on hand during the cycle to prevent gynocomastia. (bitch tits)

agreed orals are kike icing on the cake. Like oral sex. You need the penetration to get the real experience. Penetration of needle.

Sorry for the insinuation, I’ve had a few beers in me tonight.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    agreed orals are kike icing on the cake. Like oral sex. You need the penetration to get the real experience. Penetration of needle.

**** sometimes working the lower back makes muscles ache... I dont see whats wrong just sitting back sometimes, rest, relax, close your eyes while wife or gf is blowing you into the next century. Of course sometimes the f'ing process has its advantages because you feel like an animal in heat so....

PENETRATION!!!!!!!!!!! :BANANA:

Seriously though, oral cycles are not nearly as effective, generally too taxing on the liver, and taking more than one oral makes one or the other rather superfluous. Injections however are different since the blood stream is more “accepting.”

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Yea train on multiple days doing different muscle groups. After 1 hour 15 minutes, cortisol hormone becomes a dominant hormone in your body and cortisol cause the slow breakdown of muscle and the accumlation of fat on your abs. Only time you should workout (with weights) under the cortisol supressive effects of anabolic steroids , I dont think prohormones are enough to protect you from cortisol.

You are a big guy, you should have special concerns before jumping into steroids, need to make sure cholesterol is not thru the roof, should have high HDL cholesterol and low LDL and triglicerides. Should have a good starting position because steroids will make your cholesterol go thru the roof anyways. If you start at 400 cholesterol and 200 is considered the maximum safe level, steroids are sure to make you go to a 800 cholesterol level. So to avoid high cholesterol complications you might have to take lipitor or some anti-cholesterol drug along with the steroids. Better go get blood laps done by doctor and check out it out first. You dont want to kill yourself trying to look healthy.

Yeah, I get blood work done every year, my cholestrol levels are really good. I am really good about eating right.

lifesabitch is offline Associate Member

Hmmm, never thought of it like that!

Thread Information