Eric Jr. is offline New Member

Height grotwh and steroids

I am just a teenagers (15 years old) and i am short.
    I have been in gym 3 years now and my adult friend said that i should use drug called Anavar (oxandrolone).

But what i have now read about it, seems that it isn`t very effective.

So is there any other drugs that don`t mature bones but give me a little bit extra gain?
    How about primobolan or winstrol ? Or Deca Durabolin ?

Thanx very much for answering!!

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Not one **** thing at your age bro. Don't even bother. The reward is much lower than the risk.

MachZ is offline Member
    15ys old, are you kidding? Your too young for AAS.
    A proper diet will do just what you want.

Don't even think about using gear, could mess you up real bad in the long run.

You are way to long watch your protein and keep working out hard and maybe when you get older than used steroids .

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Oh yeah by the way, someone should knock your adult friends teeth down his throat. He is a dumb ass!
    I would not consider anyone that gave me that kind of advice a friend.

jbrand is offline Member
    They used to prescribe anavar /oxandrolone (due to non-aromtization) to short statured kids, but I am still in agreement with everyone else here -- it's a gamble that I personally wouldn't recommend taking.

Eric Jr. is offline New Member
    Yes i understand your points..But i have a certain competition and i have decided with my adult friend that i use some steroid a short round only (about 2-3 months) at my training period.

So i would be very glad if someone would help me and tell me what drug should i use?
    If i don`t get information from experts i will use anavar , winstrol , primobolan or deca duraboll (what my adult friend/coach recommend to me).

And because i dont`t want to damage my growth age i would be glad if someone tell about other drugs(than anavar) that don`t spoil growth plates. How about primobolan, deca and winstrol can i use them?

Thank to everyone who helps!

Lord is offline Junior Member
    if you want to be taller than you are now then stay clean from these drugs at least 6 more years. i dont know about the anavar so i bump that for someone else, but primobolan , deca and winstrol closing your growth plates. dont use them!

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    This thread is too ridiculous, your adult friend, sounds like a moron to be honest with you. Have him read this thread, there is absolutely no reason you should be thinking about taking any of these substances. Your natural growth and puberty will be completely f'd up and you may never recover from it. and what kind of competiton at 15 could be that important, I mean seriously, I am not bashing any activity you participate in, but how serious can it be, you are not old enough to be a professional in anything so I cant even take this seriously.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Listen to the people on this board, please stay away from steroids until you are at least 21. You still have a lot of natural growing to do, both muscle and height.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Too young bro.. Wait as long as you can

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    Oh yeah by the way, someone should knock your adult friends teeth down his throat. He is a dumb ass!
    I would not consider anyone that gave me that kind of advice a friend.

i second that

Jackman is offline Banned
    yea bro i juiced at 18 and regret it!!!!

MachZ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Jr.
    Yes i understand your points..But i have a certain competition and i have decided with my adult friend that i use some steroid a short round only (about 2-3 months) at my training period.

So i would be very glad if someone would help me and tell me what drug should i use?
    If i don`t get information from experts i will use anavar , winstrol , primobolan or deca duraboll (what my adult friend/coach recommend to me).

And because i dont`t want to damage my growth age i would be glad if someone tell about other drugs(than anavar) that don`t spoil growth plates. How about primobolan, deca and winstrol can i use them?

Thank to everyone who helps!

What kind of adult friend have you got?
    Like the bro above said anyone that would condone giving gear to a kid that hasn't even completed puberty yet is a moron.
    Get rid of this so called friend. If you ever want to have kids later in life, grow taller or even get a hard on then you need to do some serious thinking.
    No-one is going to help you, do a search on google or something on steriod side effects and take what you read to heart.

Don't be a fool.

Lift 4 Life is offline New Member
    Bro, I was short my whole life, wait till you hit your growth spurt and see what happenes you got plenty of growth in you. Keep yourself dedicated to lifting hard and be patient your time will come.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Once again, I'm left speechless. What friend in there right mind would tell a 15 year old kid to do steroids ? Do you know the side effects of the steroids you just mentioned? Do you know what they will do to a kid your age? You better take a SERIOUS deep breath and read some of the horror stories on this board from guys who did them young. You will screw yourself up permantely for LIFE! You can grow soooo much more the next 6 years, do you want to screw that up? You asked for our advice and You will NOT find one single bro on the board helping you find a correct steroid to use. Why? Because simply put, there isn't one. I know it's very tempting to do them. But, NO competition is worth my health, let alone a limp dick for life.

Tell your friends to come on the board...We'd love to talk with them.

jdog55 is offline Associate Member
    Would there be a downside to him using hgh alone?

Jdog55

Quote Originally Posted by jdog55
    Would there be a downside to him using hgh alone?

Jdog55

YES!!!! You do NOT want to use GH without the proper supervision from a Dr. at his age!!! NOWAY. I think he is talking about getting bigger not taller. GH won't get him big. GH isn't anything to mess around with at his age.

Some links to help ou.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...t=nipples+hurt

http://www.basskilleronline.com/geneticpotential.html
    Last edited by buylongterm; 01-14-2004 at 03:51 PM.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    yea bro i juiced at 18 and regret it!!!!

same here....wish i hadn't started til later on.....but what the **** you gonna do....

Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd
    same here....wish i hadn't started til later on.....but what the **** you gonna do....

You could stop?????

GETTING HUGE is offline Junior Member
    It's not worth it.

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    Well to answer the question yes it's been reported that anavar will not prematurely close the growth plates and was specifically given to children. However, at 15 there's no need to use these, any competition at 15 can't be that important, you should be growing like a tree anyways.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    wow, 15 and asking for juice advice? And for 2-3 months? Well i have seen anavar as the only drug prescribed to youngsters, I can not believe some adult wants to throw you on it. He is probably a couch with some mental disease or disorder. I'm with blt, I'm speechless.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    ERICJR i can understand ur frustration but,
    if the problem of ur height runs in ur family bro there will be no
    drugs, a person or anything that can help ur situation bro,
    as a matter of fact if ur prone to be short regardles of ur age
    short u will be, i'm trying to make u feel bad brother,
    just helping, my sister is taller and younger than me...

Thread Information