Thread: Tren Gyno

Fartdaemon is offline Member

Tren Gyno

Hey guys i've been reading alot into progesterone gyno, trenbolone can cause this I know, I have read that winstrol helps with progesterone gyno, however I was hoping to use Proviron , Proviron is a deriavitive of DHT just like winstrol yes?
    so would proviron be effective at helping prevent progesterone gyno while using trenbolone acetate?

TestFreak is offline Associate Member
    no i believe the only other thing that fights progesterone gyno is a drug called pgf-2 ( im not sure if that is the right name) but it is almost impossible to come by so just stick to the winstrol

bump

BrownBomber is offline Member
    The drug you want is called bromocriptine. Its to fina as Nolva is to test. I got very sensitive nips on Tren and took 2.5mg ED and the symptoms went away.

I also heard that B6 works well for Fina Gyno to. Hopefully Pheedno can chime in and give the proper dosage on the B6

Good Luck
    BB

ok thanks bomber, Im gonna stick with the B6 I think, I doubt I oculd get Bromo

Pheedno if you stumble across this post, would you mind informing me on proper usage and dosages of vitamin B6?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    run 200mg of B6 a day to keep prolactin levels in check. If your running a test, progesterone is going to be a very small possiblity.

ok thanks pheedno, Im running test prop with it

1-5 D-bol 40mg/ED
    1-6 tren 75mg/EOD
    1-8 Test Prop 100mg/EOD
    B6 200mg/ED

sigrabbit is offline Member
    I developed a lump from fina/prop, even while using .5ldex in my summer cutting cycle. I am now doing a little experiment to see if fina caused the lump. For some strange reason the lump disappeared when I began my var/test cycle about two weeks ago, so I am going to continue running .5ldex to see if the lump returns. If it does not, I think it is fair to say the lump came from the fina.

Vascularity is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fartdaemon
    Hey guys i've been reading alot into progesterone gyno, trenbolone can cause this I know

The conversion from fina if im not mistaken is into estradiol and nog progesterone

Thread Information