debulkred is offline Junior Member

My first cycle is about to start, judge on it!

After a long research and hearing feedback from all the users in all the boards I am about to start my first steroid cycle. No matter what, I will keep this a 10 week cycle. I will mainly focus on losing bodyfat while increasing at least 15 lbs of muscle. I won't know how much muscle I will gain but due to difference between people I will have to say that the outcome can't be determined. I will be using equipoise , winstrol , test enan. I have been making a couple of decisions that I have to make, I have many sources and the pricing is there. anyways. I am 20 years old, 195 lbs 12 percent bodyfat, 5'10.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1-10 test enan, running it at 400mg every 4 days,(1shot mon and thurs)
    1-10 equipoise, at 300mg-400 a week (1 shot mon, 1 shot thurs)

4-10 winstrol at 50mg everyday(tablets)

What dosages of anti-estrogen do you guys recommend in this board for this type of cycle. I really and with all sincerity, really wanna avoid getting gyno.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have these brands to choose for my cycle since to me quality is important. I would like to hear from you people with what I have to go by. Considering the product isn't faked.

For equipoise- I have jurox, qvet, ttokkyo to choose from

for winstrol tablets- IP(42 50 mg for 105 bucks), denkall, stanol v

test- I have from qvet, tkkkyo, brovel, aranda(aratest)
    Last edited by debulkred; 02-01-2004 at 08:38 AM.

hybrid is offline Member
    Based on the facts that this is your first cycle and you are only 20, I would think that you should limit the test to 500mg or less per week. The EQ is usually run at 400mg per week if you run 500mg of test.
    This is a good starting point. If it were me, I would hold off on the winny. You will probably get good results with just the test and eq. Add the winny to another cycle. You may want to use some d-bol for the first few weeks to kick start things while you are waiting for the test and eq to kick in.
    As for anti-e's, taking .25-.5 of liquidex per day should be fine to control. Have nolvadex on hand in case any problems. Have clomid for pct.

Well I can't get liquidex, most of the people providing me have clomid, nolva, proviron , unless someone gives me a source that provides me liquidex at a good pricing and all this anti estrogens then I wouldn't see why anyone should recommend me that product.

here is the pricing from the source i have

clomid 50mg x 30 tabs 27 bucks
    nolva 10mg x 30 tabs 35 bucks
    proviron 25 mg x 10 tabs 22 bucks

I find this a little expensive...

alpineslide is offline Junior Member
    Check your pm's

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    I was just going to pm you with cheaper prices on anti-e's and clomid but I guess alpinside beat me to it.

Ok. The way you have the Enathate dosed is fine, that's 400mg a week. EQ should be ran at 12 weeks, I'll never run it less again. I don't think I gained much benifit from running EQ 10 weeks. Take that piece of advice from experience as you may.

I would agree in droping the winstrol .

Whatever alpineside pm'd you with, buy some nolvadex . Run it at 10-20mg a day for the duration of the cycle.

14days after your last enanthate shot start clomid and keep the nolva at 20mg a day. So you should be running 15 weeks about of nolva.

Doc

i sent you an instant message doc.... if anyone wants to pm me with some good prices I'll welcome it.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    the test enan will taper out at 2 weeks, while the eq will take 3.......

you need to run the test a week past the eq so they taper out at the same time. if youre adamant about keeping this at ten weeks, then a slight adjustment will need to be made, and you'll go over by a week:

1-11 test enan 400mg/week
    1-10 eq 400mg/week

if you decide to go with the dbol , run it at 30mg ed weeks 1-4.

peace I4L

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    with this being your first cycle, i would just stay with the test @400mg for 10wks. nolva through out and into pct with clomid.. typical tried and true first cycle, which will give you the results you mentioned above.. of course this all depends on wheather or not your diet and training are in check..
    good luck

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zx7racing
    with this being your first cycle, i would just stay with the test @400mg for 10wks. nolva through out and into pct with clomid.. typical tried and true first cycle, which will give you the results you mentioned above.. of course this all depends on wheather or not your diet and training are in check..
    good luck
    Enanthate 400mg every 5 days for 10 weeks was my first cycle and it was great, personally I would one do one drug for your first cycle. More drugs isnt better diet and sleeping habbits have to be in order as well as your training program. If you were to only do 400mg of test a week I wouldnt take any antiEs unless signs of gyno started to show up and if they did Id run 30mg the first day and 10mg ED for the rest of your cycle. If you do chose to do the cycle you taked about you will grow big. I would take milk thistle as well with any steroid cycle to help detoxify the liver. Good luck with your cyle.

Stea7jjdyEddie is offline Associate Member
    debulkred.....................good luck with that cycle......

keep us posted I want to run that for my first cycle in May!

Peace..........

Steadyy......................

Well I will be running liquidex and I'll have nolva on the side for emergency. I MIght be using proviron for the post cycle. My reason of choosing arimidex over nolva is because nolva just blocks the estrogen from the receptors but the estrogen is still there so therefor I need another antiaromizer that gets rid of it. If people dont know what they are doing with nolva they will end up with results of bitch tits but at these low dosages of testosterone , I dont think its a big deal but for further precaution and better gains, I will take arimidex.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    no

sigh.......

Just take nolvadex . Nolva will be enough. Nolva will bind to the estrogen receptors and all the free floating estrogen willl not attach to cause you gyno. No worries.

Doc

the dent depot is offline Senior Member

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by zx7racing
    good luck

Ditto!

Why the hell are people slapping all of that crap into a 1st cycle........it seems like fewer and fewer people put forth the effort to discover why they shouldnt. If they are too lazy to learn this, then they must likewise be lazy when it comes to BBing(eating right/training right/resting right/not partying/etc)----------> so they try to compensate by taking more gear.........

A dizzying circle.........

D

I took out winstrol guys........ For a couple of reasons that I don't wanna bother typing. Other than that I am good to go. I made minor adjustments due to your advice.

Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    Ditto!

Why the hell are people slapping all of that crap into a 1st cycle........it seems like fewer and fewer people put forth the effort to discover why they shouldnt. If they are too lazy to learn this, then they must likewise be lazy when it comes to BBing(eating right/training right/resting right/not partying/etc)----------> so they try to compensate by taking more gear.........

A dizzying circle.........

D

My friend, 80 percent of the advice in the boards is based on trial and error and I'm afraid that I only consider advice but not going to take advice from everyone unless they back it up. I done my research and from now on I will stick with what sounds best on paper. This cycle was recommended by a professional as a first timer. I'm not adding winstrol because is a bit toxic to the liver but I will in the next cycle. People have to live by the fact that every human body is different and need to not give advice that has no relevancy to science, just because joe did this and had results doesn't mean jack.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, I guess we won't be able to talk you out of doing this...But, you are definitely still young. However, like Doc said, you definitely need to run EQ longer than 10 weeks.

I only bought two bottles and I'm going to run those two bottles only. I'm not running steroids for any longer than 12 weeks. What I'm gonna do with eq is that I will run it at 300mg for first 4 weeks. Then I will run it for 11 weeks at 400mg.

Thread Information