m16a2 is offline Senior Member

problems running and pain in right abdomen

I am currently taking 40mg/day syd var and 100 mcg t3 and I have been having a few issues recently. I am having pain in my right abdomen right under my rib cage. It hurts when I run especially. The doctor ordered liver and pancreas tests and said he'd contact if anything was wrong. I am having alot of problems running too. I get short of breath really fast and have problems breathing while running. My 2 mile run time is way down and I have to get it faster real soon. Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by rampage76
    I am currently taking 40mg/day syd var and 100 mcg t3 and I have been having a few issues recently. I am having pain in my right abdomen right under my rib cage. It hurts when I run especially. The doctor ordered liver and pancreas tests and said he'd contact if anything was wrong. I am having alot of problems running too. I get short of breath really fast and have problems breathing while running. My 2 mile run time is way down and I have to get it faster real soon. Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.

Stop taking tha var. The location you're describing would indicate it's your liver. Although var is supposed to be less hepatotoxic than other orals, it's not "good" for your liver.
    It's hard to say without knowing how far down the pain is...if 6 inches or lower below your rib cage on the right side, it could be appendicitis. However, you said you saw the doc, and he would have checked that.
    AAS are known to downregulate the immune system. A comprimised immune system can leave you susceptible to infections of all sorts. Gastroenteritis could also cause pain in the region you described.
    Stop the var and wait for your liver function tests to get back.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Bro, it could be a lack of potassium in your body that causes cramps. Try eating 2 bananas a day and maybe take a vitamin pill. Its just an idea...but definitely check with the doctor.

wingsofazrael is offline Associate Member
    bro i had to go to the doc myself a couple of weeks ago because of a weird feeling under my right rib. i thought it may have been my liver or whatnot, but it wasnt. they couldnt figure out what it was. they did a cbc and a bunch of other bloodwork, CT scan, and Xray and countless other crap. does it only happen when you run? i get a side stitch under my right rib when i run. but i would definitely see what the doc says.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    It is like a prolonged stich almost. I am still waiting for the doc to contact me, and I have a feeling its my liver. I almost feel like it is the T3. If I have been on for 11 days of t3, I don't think it is a good idea to just stop

Thread Information