UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member

HCG: Bad for your nuts?

I don't know how many of you are familiar with Testosterone magazine, but that is where I get most of my steroid info (they are a great mag by the way). One of their steroid gurus Cy Wilson says that he does not like to use HCG post cycle because not only does it not restore testicular function well, but it actually causes the down regulation of LH (a hormone that is used to stimulate testosterone), thus lower your natural testosterone levels even more. What do you guys think, will Nolva and something like tribulus and ZMA be sufficeint post cycle, or is Cy missing something here?

BDTR is offline Retired
    HCG mimics LH, when its copied your body will not try and produce it on its own, hence hindering recovery. HCG should only be used on cycle, not PCT IMO. Post cycle i like nolva/clomid together.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    I don't know how many of you are familiar with Testosterone magazine, but that is where I get most of my steroid info (they are a great mag by the way). One of their steroid gurus Cy Wilson says that he does not like to use HCG post cycle because not only does it not restore testicular function well, but it actually causes the down regulation of LH (a hormone that is used to stimulate testosterone), thus lower your natural testosterone levels even more. What do you guys think, will Nolva and something like tribulus and ZMA be sufficeint post cycle, or is Cy missing something here?
    I agree with his opinion that it should not be used PCT. However, his reason isn’t a bit off.

In my signature there is a link to info I gathered on HCG . All the information can be challenged for it can be wrong.

Check it out though.

Doc

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    It should not be used for PCT for the reason bdtr stated, and it dies cause receptor downregulation with excessive use. Thats why it's best not use over 500iu's per day IMO

Thread Information