boosted m3 is offline Associate Member

ICN Test Depot Shot first cycle *painful* *sore*

Ok...I had decided to start my cycle 2 months ago. My first show was 100mg of eq and my second shot was 250mg of test enan [icn]. After my second shot my glute was very sore and I thought I had developed an abscess. So I stopped my cycle. I took another shot yesterday, hoping to re-start my cycle. This time I decided to take the TEST first, and yesterday I had no pain. And today I woke up with slight soreness and now its getting worse. What do you think this is? IS my gear messed up? Is it just my body reacting to the test?

Harry
    Last edited by boosted m3; 01-14-2004 at 07:27 PM.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    shat dont always run perfectly smooth on a cycle, its probably nothing.

will my body get use to the test? Because I can hardly walk, this is like dejavu.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    I just started one 10 days ago. My first shot was a double load of deca and enth. It lumped up a little also and got sore, but it went away. Each shot will usually hurt less and less.

should I mix my test with 1cc of EQ? would that help at all?

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    are you shooting the same area twice in one day? sounds like you are. you can combine your eq and test into one pin. as for soreness, there is ba which will sting, and dont forget your making a whole in your muscle. its going to hurt for the first few shots but should get better after a while.

FIGHTGUYROC is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boosted m3
    will my body get use to the test? Because I can hardly walk, this is like dejavu.

YOU CAN TRYRUNNING THE TEST UNDER WARM WATER FOR A MIN OR TWO AND MAKE SURE YOU RUB THE **** OUT OF THE INJECT SPOT. WHEN YOU WARM THE TEST UP IT THINS OUT ALITTLE AND GO'S INTO THE MUS BETTER OR YOU COULD ADD SOMR B-12 TO IT.

Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    are you shooting the same area twice in one day? sounds like you are. you can combine your eq and test into one pin. as for soreness, there is ba which will sting, and dont forget your making a whole in your muscle. its going to hurt for the first few shots but should get better after a while.
    No I dont use the same area twice, I only took one shot this time in my left glute, today im going to take my EQ 100mg in my right glute. It didn't sting yesterday at all and today I woke up with a little soreness now that i have been walking all day the soreness has increased. The EQ was never like this, I took a total of 3 EQ shots never had this kind of soreness

should I mix my test with 1cc of EQ? would that help at all?

YES YOU SHOULD MIX THE TWO TO GETHER (EQ-TEST)

Ya, im thinking of adding B-12, i found a site im just going to order some tomorrow, my next test shot is in 4 days. So I doubt ill have it that soon but for my 3rd shot ill mix it with some b-12

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm in my fifth week of test and eq...I was sore at first now hardly anything. Just let your body adjust

Ya'll Be Alright Just Get Big And Have Fun. If You Run It Under Warm Water It Really Helps

last time the soreness took 8-9 days to go away.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    some days my injections hurt. but rarely. some people are more sensitive to the ba too.

How Much Did You Pay For The Inc Test

i got ripped off, I paid 15 dollars for 1 ample. I only have 14 amples left.

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    I'm in my fifth week of test and eq...I was sore at first now hardly anything. Just let your body adjust
    where did you inject? Did u have 6 rotating spots?

the pain has gotten worse.

bump

bump

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    first of all you paid too much for your ICN ..but i will say this..ICN is the best test i have ever used,probably because they are overdosed,around 300mg/ml.for some reason or another this brand seems to be thicker then the rest...i like to take my gear in the shower,run it under the hot water and use in there.the warm water loosens up injection site also...make sure you rub inject site after dosing.this should help elieviate the buildup in the area...goodluck bro

everytime im over the phobia of giving myself a shot, i shoot the test and then boom...I keep thinking im doing something wrong, the EQ never hurts like this the Test always hurts.
    Last edited by boosted m3; 01-14-2004 at 02:26 PM.

When i did sustenon redi-jects man i had knots in my muscles that you could feel through the skin, i couldn't even sit down.... my girlfriend felt one once and asked me what it was, i quickly changed the subject... I never got used to the sust... but i understood that it was somewhat normal and dealt with it.

Quote Originally Posted by trailrider38
    When i did sustenon redi-jects man i had knots in my muscles that you could feel through the skin, i couldn't even sit down.... my girlfriend felt one once and asked me what it was, i quickly changed the subject... I never got used to the sust... but i understood that it was somewhat normal and dealt with it.
    did this happen throughout your whole cycle? Because I know that I wont be able to work out my legs if thats the case. Last time I had a knot which I went to go see a doctor, because I thought it was an abscess. But it took a good 9 days for it to go away. What spots did you use to inject?

I only did glutes, the knots did lessen somewhat through the cycle but where still noticable.... what size pins are you using? the redijects were 20g and that along with squezing the juice in too fast had a lot to do with it as well..

Quote Originally Posted by trailrider38
    I only did glutes, the knots did lessen somewhat through the cycle but where still noticable.... what size pins are you using? the redijects were 20g and that along with squezing the juice in too fast had a lot to do with it as well..
    im using 23g, 1 inch in my glute. So you think its because i inject to fast?

Slow and steady.... make the shot last about a minute.. see if that helps.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You can try cutting it with sterile oil.... so for each ml of test I would use 1ml of oil....... You could also try baking the gear. But for the most part you are most likely fine.

opps...lol my bad

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    since we're talking about test pain I have to bring up mexician sust in the rediject. The test only hurt, but then they decided it would be a great idea to use like a 15 gauge pin. After I pulled the dart out there was like a visible hole in my leg. Those things suck!

silenoz is offline Junior Member
    im using 23g, 1 inch in my glute. So you think its because i inject to fast?
    You clould also try 1.5 inch pinz. You may not be injecting deep enough if you have fat on your glutes.

the test doesnt hurt when i inject it, it hurts the day after thats what I dont get.

interlokin is offline New Member
    the test doesnt hurt when i inject it, it hurts the day after thats what I dont get.
    I have herd that there is a bad batch of ICN out. NOt sure of the lot # but if anyone has herd of this please pm, me

Thread Information