k_dogg is offline Associate Member

quad shots only. starting to hurt in wk 5??? is it scar tissue?

heya everyone,
    ive been injecting 1.5cc of test into each quad a week. left quad tuesday, right quad friday.now considering i just took my first shot of week 5 i have a question.
    i was using 21's wk1-3 and then i started using 23's. so i have shot 3 x 21's and 1 x 23 into each quad. no more than 1.5ml per week in each.
    the last couple of shots seemed to go in a bit harder than previous weeks. a bit more of a sting. it slides in but it seems that the needle is hurting a little more even though the guage has gone smaller.
    is it possible for scar tissue to form this quickly (after 5 shots)? i doubt that the 23's im using could be blunter than the 21's i have used previously.
    does technique have any impact on scar tissue development. i just slide the pin in slowly and gently squeeze the oil in.
    so i guess my main question is could scar tissue develope this quickly considering my its my first course and ive only shot 5 times into each site?
    cheers

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Why are you only using your thiqhs?

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

quad

change it up bro . delts,glutes etc does it feel like your injecting into rubber
    that would be scar tissue

MetalGod is offline New Member
    I've had that same problem in the past (quads hurting like mad after a couple weeks of frequent injections)

Just change it around, break the shots up and do the glutes and delts, get a rotation going

I know this is a frustration because quad shots are by far the easiest to do.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalGod
    I've had that same problem in the past (quads hurting like mad after a couple weeks of frequent injections)

Just change it around, break the shots up and do the glutes and delts, get a rotation going

I know this is a frustration because quad shots are by far the easiest to do.
    yeah im going to mix it around now but i was just curious if it was possible to develop scar tissue after only 5 weekly injections.
    im ging to start hitting delts and glutes. cheers

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Why ain't you rotating the shots ??

big swoll is offline Member
    i ran a prop/tren cycle this summer and i shot only quads...everday 1.5cc....i might catch some slack for this, but i was experimenting....i wanted to know about soreness....in about week 5 i noticed that i had started to develop scar tissue, but remember i was shooting each quad eod....(my theory) i learned that the body gets used to those substances being in it...the first week my legs were so sore because of the prop...and after that they felt painless, like i was shooting deca or test enathate......sorry guys i got off track....i doubt its scar tissue because you've only done a few shots there....it takes many shots over a short period of time to develop a significant amout of scar tissue

Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMuscle
    Why ain't you rotating the shots ??
    i didnt believe there was a need to rotate if its only one shot each week per site. surely its common practice to hit each site once per week???
    considering i have never done a course before i think its a little strange that scar tissue would develop after only 4 shots?? i have only dont 4 shots in my left quad and 5 in my right. i went to shoot the left yesterday but i hit a vien and withrdew to change the needle. then i wacked it in again and it didnt feel right. hurt and seemed to hit something. so i just went with the right quad.

Thread Information