Thread: ECA who?

PressThis is offline Junior Member

ECA who?

I am considering clen as my after cycle fat burner. I heard the best way was 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. During the 2 off everyone suggest "ECA"

I am assuming it means Ephedrine/caffine/Asprin or at least that is what I am told. If so how do you regulate how much to take, and what exactly does that mixture do.

Thanx for any info!

Fuller is offline Associate Member
    The rec dosage is on the bottle. Go to "eca stack.com". This is a actualy brand. I am on it right now. It seems to be working good for me, so far.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    your right on what it means. How much to take? every body is different on how theey react to certain drugs so I guess it would depend on you. What does it do? It gives your metabalism a boost. By switching every 2 weeks it also helps by shocking your CNS
    abstrack@protonmail.com

PressThis is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuller
    The rec dosage is on the bottle. Go to "eca stack.com". This is a actualy brand. I am on it right now. It seems to be working good for me, so far.

Thanx bro I just went to the site. That is crazy! 44 bucks for a two week supply. Better be the ****.

rippedness is offline New Member
    How many mgs of Pseudoephedrine is equivilent to Ephedrine. There are no OTC Ephedrine supplements in NZ, but Pseudfed is a free for all....
    I know they are 2 different compounds, but the effect is similar.
    Thanks!!!

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PressThis
    Thanx bro I just went to the site. That is crazy! 44 bucks for a two week supply. Better be the ****.
    ****!! whats a ripped off make your own!! a bottle of 100pils of 200mg each of cafein is 10$ CAN at GNC, 12.99$ 300 8mg ephedrin and 5.99 for 100 aspirin extra strength

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    yeah that eca stack crap is a rip off, there is a site thats sells the ehedrine for 30$ for 400/12.5mg
    abstrack@protonmail.com

LebaneseMuscle is offline Junior Member
    Try bio-T 350, u prolly never heard of it. its a little new, works great , one of my boys is a distributor for it. just about of one the only ECA stacks available retail . thats if u can find somewhere that sells. if not go to biot350.com.

Thread Information