Thread: G'day mate II

DeauzieGuy is offline New Member

Thumbs up G'day mate II

hello everyone

I'm not your average newbee , I'm a quadriplegic I was attacked by 2 Arab guys 8 yrs ago they threw me over a wall head first onto concrete
    I'm totally paralysed from the chest down along with my hands and some of the muscles in my arms

when I was in rehab I was alot stronger than I am now and I am finding it hard to get back to where I was because I keep hurting my muscles
    thats why I'm here my doctors are assholes as soon as I mention the word steroids or HGH they just laugh

HGH has been used for years for burns cases and I know that steroids help athalete's recover from injuries and build strength

So I say what about me !

you guys and gals know the benifits first hand

Please give me your ideas and thoughts

I have always had a open mind on all treatments I remember when someone would talk about acupuncher people would laugh
    well they dont laugh any more

thanks

PS HAS ANYONE BEEN RIPPED OFF BY THE CHINESE PHARMACUTICAL COMPANIES ADVERTISING ON THE INTERENET ?
    Last edited by DeauzieGuy; 01-13-2004 at 10:20 PM.

someday is offline Member
    howd you type this???????

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    this guy is bs'n

Quote Originally Posted by someday
    howd you type this???????
    I can move my arms , most off my movement comes from my shoulders and elbows
    As I said my hands a paraylised

I have a plastic splint I put on my finger , it keeps my finger straight so its out of the way of my other fingers

On the tip of the splint is a rubber finger grip / protector that bank clerks use when they count money for grip it stops me from slipping and hitting other keys

All the muscle below my elbows don't work they just swing in the air

my shoulder muscles work the right are a little weak , my biceps work although the right one is very weak , I can' move my hands at all my left wrist lifts a little but the right doen't
    my triceps dont work my muscle between my shoulders work which is a problem because my chest muscles don't so I have alot of pain because my shoulder keep pulling to gether

I push my wheelchair by using my palms , I have rubber for grip on a pair of gloves , I swing my arms back with my should muscles using the biceps to push forward

I do it but I only have contol of about 6 different muscle group compaired to the verage person using 4 times that

thats why Im hoping I can give my guys a hand
    thanks for your question

and what do you mean by that ?

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    this guy is bs'n
    and what do you mean by that ?

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    It's not about strength there really is nothing you can do but exercise daily to keep your muscles going. You have a spinal injury and roids and hgh are for basic work out regimens and weightlifting. It'd be very hard for you to gain muscle or have moderate strength increases because your mobililty is severely restricted. I would concentrate on keeping yourself flexible and work strengthening your most important muscles and increasing your motor skills. I can't really be to sure because I'm not absolutely sure exactly what your situation is.

Swellin Guest
    I would hope that DocM sees this. He should be able to help.

Deauzie is right, steroids were not developed for body builders or for power lifters. They were initially developed for bedridden hospital patients. Doctors found that the anabolic properties kept muscular atrophy to a minimum. Steroids were routinely given to mid-long term comma patients as well. If they did wake from the comma, they physically recovered in a fraction of the time of those patients that did not receive the anabolics.

I can see where they should be able to help in this case, but I am no doc.

I would think that maybe Docm or Pheedno might have some insight that would apply here.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Well honestly how bad is your situation?? It is possible to to recover from being a quadriplegic if the spinal cord isnt to badly damaged but 8 years? Thats quite a while. Have you had any good improvement from the time of being injured? This is why I ask because if you have hit a ceiling with your therapy a long time ago and your spinal injury is that bad then steroids may do nothing but if swellin is correct than maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Well honestly how bad is your situation?? It is possible to to recover from being a quadriplegic if the spinal cord isnt to badly damaged but 8 years? Thats quite a while. Have you had any good improvement from the time of being injured? This is why I ask because if you have hit a ceiling with your therapy a long time ago and your spinal injury is that bad then steroids may do nothing but if swellin is correct than maybe not.
    Thanks for the feedback pls keep it comming

I think I acheved 70 % of what was possible when I was in rehab if you wheren't showing big gains you where basically ignored by the OT's
    as they worked on other people
    and there is basically no rehab one your out of hospital that why I've gone down hill
    I just got my learners permit so I can drive again and I've brought a modified van from America ,I'll be able to drive from my wheelchair it has a steering wheel like a forklift with super soft steering and electric gas and break , I can't wait that's my main reason amoung many others for getting stronger also the more I workout the less I ache qwith pain

anyone had any troubles buying from chinese pharmacuticals companies
    I've been offered chinese rHGH for $2.40 USD per IU minimum order $1500 does this sound right.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    you're definitely being set up to be scammed with the HGH. I have no doubts about this. Legitimate sources don't find you, you find them.

someday is offline Member
    wow, i feel like an ass. Sorry man, its just kind of an unusual question that i didn't take seriously. On a serious note i cant help at all.

Thread Information