vermsta is offline New Member

Ignorance is bliss

I tried obtaining some info on dianbol with no luck. I usually beat my body anyway so i'm diving in anyway. I know there is prolly a million reasons I shouldn't do it, but i always told my self i'm unbreakable, so we'll see if i can prove myself wrong this time. I'm also mixing it with tons of alcohol since i'm not very diciplined at all. Could I be putting myself in a life threatening position? I know this is a ridiculous post, but I was just trying to get input anyway i can and so far i've had no luck.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not sure I take this serious, but A) info on dbol is easy to find..check the ar homepage for a profile, and B) well, there is no "B'....i don't know what to say.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Use the search button at the top of the page. I gaurantee you will get 2378028309283 replies...

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    You're not a very smart fella, are you?

-moto

And the reason your first post didn't get any replies is that it was asked in the wrong place bro. Do everyone a favor, and don't use steroids . Ever wonder why they get a bad rap from the general public? People like you.

-moto

[QUOTE=vermsta]I tried obtaining some info on dianbol with no luck. I usually beat my body anyway so i'm diving in anyway. I know there is prolly a million reasons I shouldn't do it, but i always told my self i'm unbreakable, so we'll see if i can prove myself wrong this time. I'm also mixing it with tons of alcohol since i'm not very diciplined at all. Could I be putting myself in a life threatening position? I know this is a ridiculous post, but I was just trying to get input anyway i can and so far i've had no luck.[/

I'm a big proponent of natural selection and am very against overpopulation.....go for it.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, you are definitely not mature enough to handle steroids . Anyone who talks about drinking booze while on DBOL (which is very bad on the liver) is an idiot. I don't mean to be an ass, but bro, look at your post and wonder how in the hell anyone would help you or take your serious.

It's funny how you guys always jump to the maturity thing. Look i realize it's a big deal to be messing with your body in this way, but I was under the impression that I was only taking a supplement. After looking around here everyone seems to be saying that dianbol isn't the same thing as d-bol. By the way i'm not a very mature person, but i choose to be this way. I'm 23, so i feel i'm physically mature enough to poision my body. Anyway I was just trying to get some input. I really didn't want to take this stuff this seriously just a one time shot to see how it worked out on me. I just wanted to bulk up a little bit to be able to do my job easier and build on my house. I'm just trying to get prepared for this summer, after that i'm retiring and i'll be retired getting wasted off the coast of mexico somewhere. Also i've come to except that i'm not going to live a long life, maybe till 40 if i'm lucky, so i'm really not concearned with ruining my liver.

Oh yeah by the way... Thank you for all the rude negative comments, you've showed me that steriods really do make people assholes, so no it's not people like me that give steroids a bad rap it's people that have anger management problems. Also It's no excuse steriods do not cause rage, it's just people that are weak that can't contorl themselves. I've been on steriods my whole life for asthma and I've never once had a problem with anger.

GETTING HUGE is offline Junior Member
    Lol, Ok

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    dianabol isn't the same thing as d-bol? where'd that come from, also how do people find this board with these question without running into the ar website which is full of information.

Drinking on dbol ...................start searching for a new liver buddy.

Jackman is offline Banned
    **** not another guy who takes 600 d bols and dies then gives the media a statistic on why steroids are bad for you!

Quote Originally Posted by vermsta
    I've been on steriods my whole life for asthma and I've never once had a problem with anger.
    You've got to be kidding me. You mean your albuterol isn't giving you crazy roid rage ?

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    You've got to be kidding me. You mean your albuterol isn't giving you crazy roid rage ?
    Are you all this big of dicks? You guys always speak before knowing a **** thing don't you. Albuterol isn't a steriod , steroids are in prevention inhalers, and that's not what i'm talking about. I'm talking about I was 50 pounds until I was 13 years old so they put me on steroids off and on because I wasn't capable of gaining weight on my own. I was 100 pounds my senior year, so don't give me any **** acting like you know everything. I never said dianbol was the same thing as d-bol all these smart asses are the ones speaking with a foot in their mouth. Listen I may be new to this board, but if you guys want to portray this board this way that's your problem, I was just trying to get some positive feedback, but all i got was a bunch of meat heads trying to flex their muscles.

I've been on steriods my whole life for asthma and I've never once had a problem with anger.
    Did you not say this?

You're the one who came here shooting off these assinine comments, and not really showing any sense of responsible use of these drugs. It is this very reason that steroids get a bad rep from the media, and as a result, the general public. This type of behavior is what produces bad statistics for our community as a whole.

You came to the right place if you are interested in learning, but you are definitely going about it the wrong way. Try posting your original post exactly as it is here on another board, and see what type of reaction you get. It won't be as nice as it was here, trust me.

-moto

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Are you all this big of dicks? You guys always speak before knowing a **** thing don't you. Albuterol isn't a steriod, steroids are in prevention inhalers, and that's not what i'm talking about. I'm talking about I was 50 pounds until I was 13 years old so they put me on steroids off and on because I wasn't capable of gaining weight on my own. I was 100 pounds my senior year, so don't give me any **** acting like you know everything. I never said dianbol was the same thing as d-bol all these smart asses are the ones speaking with a foot in their mouth. Listen I may be new to this board, but if you guys want to portray this board this way that's your problem, I was just trying to get some positive feedback, but all i got was a bunch of meat heads trying to flex their muscles.
    take your 100lbs and your "hard to research dbols" off of this board

Grant is offline Member
    this is a bizarre post.......you had to expect nothing but negativity when you posted, you yourself predicted flaming in your initial post, also...i find it hard to believe your doctor put you on steroids to for weight gain. asthma or weight gain, which one was it for?

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I maintain that, given the situation and the abundance of "chicken men" and other such 'troublemaking' screen names, that I steered you in the right direction without being a prick. Had you been here often, you would have realized the high number of phony posts to this effect designed simply to piss people off. This may have a good deal to do with why you got the overall reaction you did.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    All I gotta say is, someone needs to learn how to use a web search engine if they can't find a bazzion information about dbol here on this website.

Secondly, I have no f*in clue what this thread is all about and personally IMO this thread is a waste of board space that can be used for more useful and helpful info for other's on this board! NO flame intended, but this board is for education and those who have been here for a while are here vountarily, and we do our best to help other's and exchange knowledge. We do not sell AS here, nor do we push the sale of them. We are simply invoking our freedom of speech rights, and hopefully in that we can help someone who has a question worth answering.

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    I'm a big proponent of natural selection and am very against overpopulation.....go for it.
    My thoughts exactly. I would set up my cycle like this:

8:00 AM
    25mg D-bol washed down with two shots of Bacardi 151....

Repeat every two hours until you end up in the morgue.....

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Be careful and listen to the other bro's. There's not much we can do to stop you, but we can offer advice. None of us are out to hurt you or stop you because in reality we can't, we can just give you our opinions and most importantly our experience.

fame2002 is offline Junior Member
    Is He Maybe Talking About A Prohormone Called Dball? I Think They Advertise In The Md Mag.

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    Are you all this big of dicks? You guys always speak before knowing a **** thing don't you. Albuterol isn't a steriod, steroids are in prevention inhalers, and that's not what i'm talking about. I'm talking about I was 50 pounds until I was 13 years old so they put me on steroids off and on because I wasn't capable of gaining weight on my own. I was 100 pounds my senior year, so don't give me any **** acting like you know everything. I never said dianbol was the same thing as d-bol all these smart asses are the ones speaking with a foot in their mouth. Listen I may be new to this board, but if you guys want to portray this board this way that's your problem, I was just trying to get some positive feedback, but all i got was a bunch of meat heads trying to flex their muscles.
    The only meathead here is you bro... for doing that to yourself and accepting that your going die early in life as you say... That makes you a meathead! and don't expect any great gains from dianabol seeing as how its a class 2 steroid anything you get off it will be lost cause you'll just hold water... that's if you get any results at all from the amount of drinking you say you do... why even waste the money? Why be so ignorant? and why except a grim fate? I guess like your post says... Ignorance is bliss.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    This guy is just being a joker.....

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    not to offend anyone but, when you argue on the internet, its kinda like being in the special olympics. even when you win, you are still a retard...lol...

Quote Originally Posted by zx7racing
    not to offend anyone but, when you argue on the internet, its kinda like being in the special olympics. even when you win, you are still a retard...lol...
    lmfao!

silenoz is offline Junior Member
    Albuterol isn't a steriod, steroids are in prevention inhalers, and that's not what i'm talking about.
    Albuterol is a steroid . my 0.02

Okay sorry about that. I was actually being a jack ass when I started this thread. I have a problem with being seroius, anyway thanks for your advice guys, i'm prolly going to just eat the cost of these and chuck them out the window. I'm just going with a buddy down to GNC and i'll just try what he said he had luck with in the past. Besides i'm too goofy to be on steriods . I guess i just wanted to do steroids for the wrong reasons. I'm passive and I wanted to be on edge. I'm just sick of rio lindins and i just hoped i could snap on one of my customers and blame it on the roids. Do they have anything that will give you rage like in the movie 28 days?

kronik is offline Senior Member
    I am a Respiratory Therapist by trade and I can assure that Albuterol is not a steroid . It is not used for maintence asthmatics. Ipatropium Bromide AKA atrovent or corticosteroids is the only maintenence inhalers on the market at this time. Now if you want to get into IV steroids we can debate this all day long but they cannot be used for AAS(believe I know I researced this time and time again with now positive results). Just my .02

Thread Information