jdog55 is offline Associate Member

When can i finish my cycle?

Hi, i was doing my first cycle ever. The cycle consisted of d-bol, deca and sust. It was great...in 4 weeks i put on 20lbs. At the beginning of my fourth week i ate a bad egg and got salmenilla from it.

I couldn't eat anything but a little bit of bread for 3 days. I lost 10lbs during those 3 days and decided to stop my cycle because i'm still feeling a little sick a week later.

My question is how long until i can start again? Do i need clomid just from a 4 week cycle...i doubt i will keep any gains anyway after getting no protien for days.

Btw, the chat room here sucks..Constructive criticism.

ptbyjason Guest
    Welcome the the board bro, please do not post your e-mail address on the board. It is an easy way to get spammed by a scammer. Not a good thing.

And yeah, I know the chat room sucks, I am working on a new one right now. I do appreciate feedback, whether good or bad. Thanks bro.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor

Re: When can i finish my cycle?

Originally posted by jdog55

Btw, the chat room here sucks..Constructive criticism.

i was invited by a freind of mine to join him and his family for supper 2 days ago. he lived in a mansion, to say the least! the most beautiful place i have ever seen! the place was spotless, his wife was lovely, very well behaved children, supper was the best steak i have ever had. i can honestly say, i felt as comfortable, and welcomed there, as i feel here at home. after supper we sat in the den and everyone had drinks, i dont do alchohol, so his wife got me a coke, which i had requested. well, the coke was flat as hell, no fizz at all, to put it bluntly, it SUCKED. i kept it to myself, drank half and finished a wonderful evening with gracious, wonderful people. oh yea, i still havnt mentioned that flat coke. and i never will.

i almost forgot, welcome to AR bro!

So...when can i finish my cycle?

Also. I was just saying that this is such a cool site that a good chat room would make it perfect. I bet the chat room would be packed.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    cool, now about that cycle.

how long has it been since your last injection?

6 days

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    For that short time you will not need clomid ...
    And give it 4-6 week before starting again...JMO....

Thread Information