rockstarz_g is offline Associate Member

Can I see results from...

Hey everyone here is the stats, need some input please.
    23 - 6"2 - 210

I am planning on taking 40mg Winstrol ED and some QV Enanthat 250 at 500mg/week. If this will help me at all please let me know I'm cool. My goals are to gain some good size, but more importantly good shape.

Thanks a ton!

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockstarz_g
    Hey everyone here is the stats, need some input please.
    23 - 6"2 - 210

I am planning on taking 40mg Winstrol ED and some QV Enanthat 250 at 500mg/week. If this will help me at all please let me know I'm cool. My goals are to gain some good size, but more importantly good shape.

Thanks a ton!
    imo run the test by itself at 500mg/week.....if everything is in order, diet, training, sleep...you will gain good clean mass

Bartleby is offline Member
    how long are you plannin on running this?? how many cycles have you done before?? if this is your first i agree with asymm in that the test is all you need, also 40mg is not enough imo...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd do a Test only cycle. I am NOT a fan of winstrol . dried my joints up bad.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    you should see results from 250 a wk of test, and 40 ed of winnny, but they wont be huge as its low dose. I myself am an advocate of low doses, so I say go for it. However if you aren't meticulous about your training, eating, and rest during a low dose cycle you may have trouble seeing solid gains. If this is your first, you should be fine.

MachZ is offline Member
    Test at 500mg a week works well. Winny needs min 50mg ED to be really effective.

Good luck on whatever you decide, just be sure you have proper PCT ready before you begin your cycle.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    dude, with even 300mg of test and then some winny on top, with solid ( and im not even talking the best) diet, training, and rest you should pack on a VERY noticeable 20ish lbs of mass. I think if you were to try this you would get the solid quality resutlts you are looking for.

wk 1-10 test 250mg e6d(every 6th day)
    wk 7-12 winny 50mg eod (every other day)
    wk 1-15 nolva/ldex/arim.. whatev your anti e of choice is
    wk 13-15 clomid and nolva pct

this will give you results better than anything you can get at gnc, I would recomend low starting doses. Remeber you get out what you put in, and if you're a semi novice user, you WILL gain from this cycle.

rockstarz_g is offline Associate Member
    Thanks a ton for your input! I am going to take some reccomendations and do the following:
    Test @ 500mg/week for 8 weeks
    Winny @ 50mg ED (oral) for 5 weeks
    Then hit some HCG for the post cycle therapy

I consider myself semi-novice, I did a test200/dbol cycle earler this summer. In August I was in a pretty bad car wreck and couldn't lift till October, and was weak then. Now I feel good and encouraged. Bought long term like advised and am ready and motivated.
    Anything else is appreciated as well!

Thread Information