50%Natural is offline Respected Member

looking ahead..a short 9 weeker

okay, wanna try some masteron out. I think this looks like pretty good lean mass cycle but I'll let you guys tell me what you think. Running masteron, tren , prop and anavar .

wk 1-9 100mg prop ed
    wk 1-8 75 mg tren ed
    wk 1-8 75 mg masteron ed
    wk 3-9 80 mg var ed
    20mg nolva ed
    .5mg ldex ed

What you fellas think? Not set in stone but 90% more than likely going to happen after some time off of my current cycle. I wanna give masteron a try. Let me know what you think about it.

-The original 50%

no one likes my cycle?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I like your cycle compents but the time length I dont. I dont think you would even need L-dex ona cycle like that. Not unless your get gyno easy but the componets you are using hardly cause any estro conversion, the fina might give you some issues but a low dosage like you're using I highly doubt it.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Well, I don't know if I am gyno prone abstrack, but why not protect? I have a little chub behind my nipsfrom when I was a kid I'm trying to loose in conjunction with my current cycle. Don't want it to come back.

Wow, no one else has an opinion? Is it because it isn't test e and dbol ?

sigrabbit is offline Member
    I was under the impression that real masteron was very difficult to come by. I like the cycle, but why not run the anavar all the way through it? You might want to run the test to 10weeks.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    why anavar ?

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    pretty heavy but i like the style

IMTH is offline Associate Member
    your cycle looks great,masteron will cut u like nothing other ..but u can try it 75mg eod ot 100eod

(and i will do masteron cycle after 2 months so u can keep me inform with your results)

GETTING HUGE is offline Junior Member
    I think it looks good but the only other thing i would do is run ldex the same way without the nov, the dex will help prevent the gyno + retaining water. If you get gyno trying to start just add nov, Also you could use your nov,clomid when you start your pct.

I like the cycle and by the looks of it you seem to be cutting hardcore. That cycle should give some quality gains.

Quote Originally Posted by bmg
    why anavar?
    check out the drug profile. The stuff is great. Well, sig, the masteron is around, just need the right hook up out of asia.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    Be careful, I have been told much of it is not real. This weak as s post makes me a member, albeit not senior, again!!!! Let the post whoring begin.
    Last edited by sigrabbit; 01-14-2004 at 04:35 PM.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I'd run the var the entire time, also I'd use some clen , and maybe even t3.
    other then that i like it.
    I'm starting something similar to that soon but I'll be taking winny instead of var.

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    I like the cycle and by the looks of it you seem to be cutting hardcore. That cycle should give some quality gains.
    thanks lwb. I just came up with this off the top of my head last night. I will be getting a special brew made. The stuff is 30cc and is 200mgprop/150mgtren/150mgmasteron and I will take 1/2cc ed. Will last 60 days and I will run some extra prop past the tren . I will also incorporate some hcg in the middle thanks to advice from pheedno. I will also order a ton of var powder and make 40g caps and take those twice a day. I didn't think the cycle was that complex for getting some comments so thanks to the guys who responded.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I like it bro. A little short for my personal taste but it looks good still.

Yeah ron, I know it aint that long but with short ester compounds I figure it is like running a 12 weeker of tren enanthate and test enanthate. Mbaraso, I will look into it. It actually might not that much more to run the var the entire time because there are discounts on powders in bulk. We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    thanks lwb. I just came up with this off the top of my head last night. I will be getting a special brew made. The stuff is 30cc and is 200mgprop/150mgtren/150mgmasteron and I will take 1/2cc ed. Will last 60 days and I will run some extra prop past the tren. I will also incorporate some hcg in the middle thanks to advice from pheedno. I will also order a ton of var powder and make 40g caps and take those twice a day. I didn't think the cycle was that complex for getting some comments so thanks to the guys who responded.
    200mgprop/150mgtren/150mgmasteron That **** souds amazing how much did that set u back for a 30cc vial??

bout $200 lwb Haven't checked on the var price yet. That is why I'm doing so much var because the cost for the base of my cycle isn't dick

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    The stuff is 30cc and is 200mgprop/150mgtren/150mgmasteron and I will take 1/2cc ed.
    Who is making that? You realize that is 500mg of short ester gear in one ml? That is just like putting 500mg of prop in one ml! To my knowledge, that can't be done. I like the looks of the cycle, but I'd be very wary of that "special" gear bro. Especially at that price.

While you are at it, you might as well throw in some clen /ECA and make it a really sweet cutter!

-moto

I have a pretty inteligent chemistry teacher making it. He says it can be done and knows his stuff. I might drop the dosages to 100/75/75 and get 60 cc's. Might be easier that way for him. I am paying for the powders and he isn't charging too much for the labor. I got some lr clen sitting around so I am sure I will use it.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Let us know how it works bro, but I still don't think it will work. Let me change that, it WILL work, but it will also hurt like hell! It won't work and be painless IMO.

-moto

oh, I am aware it will hurt, that is why I only wanted to do 1/2 a cc a day. He said a lot of solvent would have to be used to make it and would hurt like a mofo. I know I would prolly have to boil before I used each time.

Thread Information