USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member

I want a lot of responses to clear this up

Ok i was doing a search and couldn't believe how many people were asking about steroid drug testing. Not that i'm doggin anyone. I want people to post if they have ever been drug tested on roids and if they've ever come back positive or whatever.Post if it was a hair test or a piss test or anything.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    i took a piss test for my job on cycle and used everready, everclean, i think that's what it was called, it's been a while, and passed

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Im almost certain that if they arent testing for steroids they wont find it. Steroids would show hormonal. Just tell them you just had sex and didnt go to the bathroom yet.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    ive asked the same question and everyone seems to think that if "they" arent testing for AS, then it will not come back positive- that "they" usually test for recreational drugs.... (this is only what i have read from other members of the board, i have yet to find emperical evidence to convience me one way or the other) i am asuming that you are talking job drug testing- and not playing ball in school, thats an entirely dirfferent story...

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    every drug test is different, they look for something in particular, like barbituates, narcotics, hormones, etc. so it depends on what your being tested for, sports, usually hormones and anphetamines, jobs usually rec drugs, but everything is different, they can also test for masking agents

Symian is offline Member
    I've tested positive for X in the military, and I know for a fact that they don't test for AS. I've seen my own lab report and all the things they test for, and AS wasn't one of them.

Sym

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    If it's for probation(Non-AAS related) or a job, it will most likely be a schedule 8. Tests for 8 specific recreational drugs.

I've taken pre-trial piss tests before with clean results while on.

fame2002 is offline Junior Member
    to test for steroids they have to check FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL COMPOUND, and to do this is crazy expensive. The only time i have seen or heard of this happening is in professional sports, and things like that. Not even for probabtion do they check for it, its just too **** expensive.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    non-ASS related??? What kind of tests you been takin', Pheedno?
    Oops, didn't have any coffee since cardio this morning so I'm not awake yet

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I am drug tested frequently and never failed because of AS use.

LARGELI is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Symian
    I've tested positive for X in the military, and I know for a fact that they don't test for AS. I've seen my own lab report and all the things they test for, and AS wasn't one of them.

Sym

when i was in the brig there was more then 1 person in there for testing positive for roids, so they do test!

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow youre kidding. Could you elaborate on that a bit. That would be some usefull information.
    Quote Originally Posted by LARGELI
    when i was in the brig there was more then 1 person in there for testing positive for roids, so they do test!

equipped is offline New Member
    So, does anyone know for sure if they do or not test for AS?? Especially in government jobs ie fbi or police dept.??

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    They're not going to test for AS, generally almost all jobs use the NIDA-5 test which has a standard of 5 different drug types they test for, all are recreational, here's a good link of what to expect from a normal drug test. http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/...ng_info1.shtml

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Most drug test are for the recreational drugs such as weed, blow, e, K, crystal, G... Unless their is a specific reason u will not get drug tested for AS use because the test for AS are much more expensive... Sport related testing will, but probation or job testing depending on the job, wont...

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Never test for roids just rec

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    for a job i don't think they are going to test for AS....but if your suspected of it, you might be tested.....im almost positive that they have to draw blood to test for any kind of AS

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    I did a steroid testing post a long time ago and got the same overwhelming responses that I am getting now. This should put everyones mind to rest on roid testing if the future just refer people to this post about roid testing.

shorty2big is offline Member
    I have pissed several times juiced to the gills with no positive results except for one time when they were looking for roids cause I was on probation. I actually hadnt taken any but I tested positive for nandralone simply because it will show up in your system for over a year. You will never test positive on a regular drug test for roids. Plain and simple
    S2B

shorty2big is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd
    for a job i don't think they are going to test for AS....but if your suspected of it, you might be tested.....im almost positive that they have to draw blood to test for any kind of AS

They can test for roids using urine, they do not have to pull blood.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I know several proffesional and college athletes that have been tested. I know of a couple that got caught with nandralone metabolites.

Lgarm18 is offline New Member
    Very RARE to test for steroids unless they suspect something and even then they have to give a flying f***. I had these guys in my MP unit that were using for the longest time and were freaky huge. We got piss tested all the time. Nobody gave a s*** until somebody blabbed that they had just come back from Mexico on a gear run. They got busted on the next piss test.

Point is, I'm not worried in the least and you shouldn't worry either.

Peace
    Last edited by Lgarm18; 01-15-2004 at 01:58 AM.

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LARGELI
    Maybe it's different in the Marines and Navy, but for the Army and Air Force they don't. If you want I'll scan and post my test results.

Sym

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Hemp... stays detectable up to 6 weeks..
    everything else...1-3 days... coke, PCP

there is an 8 test a 5 test and even a cheap 3 test...

DOT operators take the 5 test..

If you are convicted of a violent crime, and during the investigation it comes up that ROID Rage was a possible influence... You could be required as part of your probation to take, and pay for those test..

The Military.. under the UCMJ can test for anything.. without notifing you as to the exact one they are testing..

From my first hand experience in the military, and running a drug testing facility in Fayetteville NC.. for civilians on Fort Bragg...

The military does not conduct random drug test... period.. you were selected for a possible reason.. The 1st sergeant is responsable for selecting those that will be randomly tested..

But hey.. I was just a cop for 6 years.. worked with OSI, and the Jag.. so what do i know..

X... has many different substances.. you think there is alot of fake Roids on the market.. you should see what gets put in X to make you feel something.............
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    I've read somewhere that they can trace illegal drug usage years back by doing hair follicle tests...
    depends on the drug, but tracing back years doesnt seem very likely

Doobie Wah is offline Junior Member

test

if your hair has grown out and been cut the tests wont detect anything. i've heard 6-8 months on hair testing.

JDBU is offline Junior Member
    all good info guys. but can anyone tell me...when you go to MEPS to enlist, will they test you for AS then? thanks

big swoll is offline Member
    i had to take a piss test for my school(i am an athlete) right when i finshed a cycle of test prop/primo/winny......my test came back negative...this led me to believe that they do not test for AAS, only rec drugs....if i had been tested by the NC double Assholes however, im sure that the test would have come out much differently

palequail is offline Banned
    it all depends on what they are testing for...I just gave blood and urine for STDs and i'm on cycle right now...my results were negative and they didn't know I'm on juice

rococo is offline Associate Member
    Had a drug test while I was on. It was for work at a lumber mill, just for OSHA requirements to be sure we weren't tweakin' or any other rec drugs. Came out clean for me, and I was on 1 g test/week, plus 100 mg dbol daily.

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    They won't test for steroids at a general job

jbol is offline Senior Member
    this is a thread that i posted on another board.it dont help much as far as detection times go,but it will give you an idea of how a drug test works.

This is a thread to get you familiar with how drug tests are done and what they look for.Most of the drugs mentioned are recreational drugs,but when testing for aas,with a few exceptions, the same rules are applied:

Drug testing is mostly used by employers and law enforcment angencies.Employers primarily use drug testing to promote and protect the safety,health and well-being of their employees.Because 40% of industrial fatalities are attributable to substance abuse,drug testing programs are becomeing more common in the workplace.Furthermore,drug use is responsible for decreased productivity and increased absenteeism.Industial testing is used at the time of pre-employment,pre-promotion,annual physical,post-accident,or when there is reasonable suspicion.Other times include random testing of for follow-up suveillance of treatment.
    Most commonly,a drug screen is performed.This is usually an inexpensive method of detecting small amounts of any number of metabolites of commonly used drugs.If the screen result is positive,a more accurate and quantitative test is performed on the same specimen.Drug screens are available for a variety of substances.The most common are amphetamines,barbiturates,benzdiazepines,coca ine,methamphetamine,opiates(mophine and heroin),cannabinoids(marijuana [THC] ),phencyclidine(PCP),and propoxyphene.
    Substance abuse testing,up until recently,has used urine exclusively as the sample of choice.Urine is easily obtained and plentiful,and it contains a large amount of drug and metabolites.More importantly urine can identify drug usage for 7 to 14 days after the last usage.Blood testing reflects drug usage only in the past few hours.Today, however,saliva,breath,hair,and sweat are becoming increasingly important and accurate samples for specific drug testing.These newer testing methods are very expensive,however.Hair sample detect the presence of drug used during the past 3 months.Nevertheless,urine testing remains the mainstay for drug testing.
    Urine screening is usually done with the use of enzyme multiplied immunoassay (EMIT) or by radio immunoassay (RIA).However the most definitive test use gas chromatography and mass spectrometry.If EMIT numbers exceed the cutoff level for any of the illicit drugs,a more definitive test will be performed.
    Because a positive result can have a profound effect on a person's life,job,and accountability,it is not uncommon for a drug abuser to attempt to alter the urine specimen.Therefore the urine sample is tested for odor,color,temperature,creatinine,pH,and specific gravity to ensure that it is a proper specimen.If the specimen does not meet these assessment standards,it is rejected and a second specimen is requested.

Interfering Factors:
    Poppy seeds can cause false-positive opiate results.
    Second-hand marijuana smoke can cause false-positive results.
    Ibuprofen can cause a false-positive THC result.
    Cold remedies can cause false positive amphetamine results.
    Antibiotics(e.g.,amoxicillin) can cause false-positive for heroin and/or cocaine.
    The aggressive use of diuretics can decrease drug levels in the urine.

writtin by jbol

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

They only test for it if they suspect it. You really think the government is gonna blow that much money on ALL their troops to see if any of them is juicing? If your superiors notice you're "swelling up" awful quickly, you may be tested. Also, if you're flapping your lips about it, they'll test you just to make an example out of you...
    Back in the "Day" when I was in the service they drug tested my group every 3 weeks. Plus they drug tested during pre-op breifing and during post-op debreifing. It was kinda funny because they would issue us several hits of benzadrine, pain pills and morphine in redijects. Did make much sense to drug test us.

The easiest way to test for AAS is by doing a liver function test.

Stengun

Had a drug test when I entered the fire dept, but thats all... and all they tested for was rec-drugs, standard pee-test.

And honestly after what I saw on MythBusters the other day, I am not even sure the testers themselves believe in the efficiency or accuracy of those tests (they managed to trigger a positive response to opiates by eating as little as 3 poppyseed bagels!)

Been working for the government 10+ years and I was never tested for gear.

Red

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    great post, thanks for the info bros, puts me at ease

Thread Information