jcp
    jcp is offline New Member

cycle suggestions

I'm 29 yrs old 5' 9" and 145lbs. I've worked out on and off since i was 16 yrs old. I just got to a point where I couldnt gain anymore so I decided to do a cycle of sus. 250 for 8wks @ 500mg/wk. I also added nolvadex at week 4 @ 10mg/day. My cylce ended about three weeks ago and the gains I got actually were better than I thought. I put on a good 7-10lbs and am cut-up like crazy.
    At the end of my cycle I started getting alot more looks when I'd go out with my friends. Wear a tight short sleeved t-shirt and getting phone numbers wasn't a prob. Now I've got a great girlfriend and she's asked me if I work out alot. I told her as often as I could. It's great, but she does'nt know.

I'm wanting to do another cyle. Any suggestions on what i've got would be great.

200 dianabol
    1300mg primobolan depot
    100 proviron
    100 nolvadex
    10,000iu's hcg
    20 clomid

Do I need to add anything else before I begin?

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    You have a lot of "stuff" there, but not a lot of the essential stuff, in my opinion. You have one agent of any real impact and then a good amount of stuff for which this agent is somewhat famous for not necessitating.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Get some sus or test enan better yet. Because you don't have a cycle there.

Do post cycle therapy with your nolva, 40mg for 14 days folowed by 14 more at 20mg. This'll get you natural test back up to normal. If you don't you could end up with a limp noodle.

JohnnyB

jcp
    jcp is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Get some sus or test enan better yet. Because you don't have a cycle there.

Do post cycle therapy with your nolva, 40mg for 14 days folowed by 14 more at 20mg. This'll get you natural test back up to normal. If you don't you could end up with a limp noodle.

JohnnyB

Done deal JohnnyB I'm getting 16 vials of sus on top of what I've already got. Any ideas on how I should put all of these together in a cycle?

wks 1-8 20mg dianabol /d, 500mg sus/w
    wks 5-10 20mg nol/d, 25mg prov/d
    wks 9-10 3000iu's hcg /w
    wks 11-16 200mg primobolan depot/w
    wks 17-19 2000iu's hcg/w
    20 clomid

this is what I had in mind

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    i'm not near as experienced as most of the people on this boad but i'll give you my "opinion" based on what i have learned from others to try and at least get you in the right direction....

-dbol - many will recommend that you not run it longer than 4-6 wks. and your mg's are a bit low.
    -your sust should be ran a bit longer than 8 wks, say 10-12wks to acheive its true efficacy.
    -hcg - do a search on this, i havent seen a standarized schedule on how you should run hcg-but with your cycle length, i would say many experienced memebers will recommend that you use it in some way- (i havent looked into it at all honsetly, i've been leaning toward the shorter cycles at this point)
    -you will need more clomid.

i also think that with your cycle history, you dont necissarily need to jump into a 5 month long cycle..
    good luck, bump for more (knowledgable) opinions...

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Get 22 amps of sus and go 10 weeks at 500mg, the extra 2 are encase something happens to 1 or 2 of them. Adjust you primo to run 1 week passed the sus or get more and run it from the start. HCG should be run during the cycle. You can do it twice a week or once every 4 days.

JohnnyB

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    How long has it been since your last cycle? Did you run Clomid for PCT?

I'd run the DBOL 25-30mg. Also, with a short cycle like that, you probably will NOT have to run HCG , but it is good to have on hand. Also remember SUST needs to be injected E3D.

Thread Information