primotesto is offline New Member

Angry a good combination

Hey You guys what do you think about stacking primoteston depot with Equipoise ... givme references

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by primotesto
    Hey You guys what do you think about stacking primoteston depot with Equipoise ... givme references
    age/stats/cycle expereience...you need to be more specific, do a little research and come up with a cycle and more info and ppl will be more willing to help you out...........

This may be from fond memories from when I was a young'n, but personally, Primoteston is the best enanthate I've ever had. Haven't ran across any real PT in a while though.
    If it's real, Primoteston and most anything should bode well.

I'm 19 I have 6 amps of primoteston depot 2 are of 100 mlg and the other 4 are of 250 mlg and I have Crecibol ( undecilinato de boldenona )50mL 25mg/mL this is my first cycle .. I need your help guys and what do you think about this cycle

my arms measure 16 1/2"

Quote Originally Posted by primotesto
    I'm 19 I have 6 amps of primoteston depot 2 are of 100 mlg and the other 4 are of 250 mlg and I have Crecibol ( undecilinato de boldenona )50mL 25mg/mL this is my first cycle .. I need your help guys and what do you think about this cycle
    Hey lil buddy, I know you don't wanna hear this, but you're gonna from 90% of everybody here....19 is TOO young Bro, Chill for a while and learn....at LEAST 'til you're 21...sorry, but that what you're gonna hear here.

funkdoc911 is offline Junior Member
    i hate to have to second that but i think alot of people here will tell you the truth and that is with a proper diet, training, and rest you will see good natural gains

Doc

caballoelsalv is offline New Member

Wink no steroids

man this is united states, you have to wait til' 21 to be a person. Try some whey protein and a chicken breast before going to bed and take a take a full glass of water with sugar before going to the gym. I've tried primoteston and I was unable to perform a intercourse for 1 year, I bet your girlfriend will be happy if you follow my advice.

"I've tried primoteston and I was unable to perform a intercourse for 1 year, I bet your girlfriend will be happy if you follow my advice."
    Are kiddin' me man?...Primoteston is the epitome of Horny in a Bottle! Bro that's the Test of Test IMO, if the unit doesn't work on that, it aint gonna.

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    Either way even if u wanted to start a cycle you are many amps short of anything decent

Thread Information