Stiffler is offline New Member

Best Spot Injection Time?

I'm on my fifth cycle, but it's the first time I'm trying to spot inject. So far, everything went smoothly and is actually not as bad as I thought it would be, even my pec injections turned out to be not-so-bad. However, I am still sketchy on the best time to spot inject a muscle...before I work it out or after? Any advice would be a great help. Thanx.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    I always go before. Gives you that "mental edge". Plus working out helps to lessen any pain you might encounter with the BA.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiffler
    I'm on my fifth cycle, but it's the first time I'm trying to spot inject. So far, everything went smoothly and is actually not as bad as I thought it would be, even my pec injections turned out to be not-so-bad. However, I am still sketchy on the best time to spot inject a muscle...before I work it out or after? Any advice would be a great help. Thanx.
    I never spot injected, per se, save for my calves once with awful results. However, when hitting quads, I loved nothing more than to have an injection day coincide with leg day, since i could shoot an hour or so before the workout. After injecting and then going through a complete workout for the area I was insured of two things: 1. there would not be enough time for a bad injection to make so sore as to hamper my leg workout (which did happen from time to time), and 2. I could be assured that, following the injection, the workout itself would serve as an hour of stretching, massaging, and the general moving about that worked the oil into the muscle and prevented soreness.

I imagine it is the same with true spot injections and if i ever plan on hitting up these parts, I'll likely do them an hour before the workout if at all possible, as the results with quads in this manner were so favorable.

Stiffler is offline New Member
    Thanx for the help guys. I needed it.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    I always inject regardless in the mourning, first thing after i take a shower....

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Yep I inject first thing after a shower in the morning. The injection before a work out is a great idea. It definitely puts you in a mind set. Also you can work that fluid and desipate it better training right after flushing the muscles with blood like that. Good idea i do it sometimes.

Thread Information