Sayker is offline Junior Member

5 questions nicely listed about my cycle

1-12 400 mg/week Equipoise
    1-12 500 mg/week Test Cypionate
    1-5 40 mg/ed d-bol

1) So after reading about proviron , I still dont know whether I need it with this cycle, what does it mean that its an anti-aromatizer or whatever?

2) Nolvadex at 10 mg per day for weeks 1-14? Is this correct?

3) I have 15000 IU's of HCG , should I take it 500 IU's at a time on sat and sunday throughout the cycle or use it in PCT.

4) Gonna take clomid in PCT 300/100/50 but How long after my last shot of Test should I start with that initial 300mg dose?

5) Should I take nolvadex in PCT as well? If so how?

I been lifting for 5 years. I am 6'3" 178 lbs at just under 4% body fat 22 years old. Also, I like my testicles alot, but I'm willing to send them on vacation for a couple months as long as they promise to come back. I dont wanna look like this smiley face takin a shower that just realized his balls are gone --->

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayker
    1-12 400 mg/week Equipoise
    1-12 500 mg/week Test Cypionate
    1-5 40 mg/ed d-bol

1) So after reading about proviron , I still dont know whether I need it with this cycle, what does it mean that its an anti-aromatizer or whatever?

2) Nolvadex at 10 mg per day for weeks 1-14? Is this correct?

3) I have 15000 IU's of HCG , should I take it 500 IU's at a time on sat and sunday throughout the cycle or use it in PCT.

4) Gonna take clomid in PCT 300/100/50 but How long after my last shot of Test should I start with that initial 300mg dose?

5) Should I take nolvadex in PCT as well? If so how?

I been lifting for 5 years. I am 6'3" 178 lbs at just under 4% body fat 22 years old. Also, I like my testicles alot, but I'm willing to send them on vacation for a couple months as long as they promise to come back. I dont wanna look like this smiley face takin a shower that just realized his balls are gone --->
    1) get some liquiddex. Get it from a liquid research company. liquidex made proviron obsolete
    2) 10mg ed is fine along with .25 or .5 mg liquidex a day
    3)you don't need hcg for this cycle's length
    4)take 14 days after last shot
    5)run nolva 28 days at 20mg. Safest route
    good luck

Paranoid is offline Associate Member
    I think that 50% Natural summed up your questions pretty soundly. I would however run HCG 500 IU's at a time on sat and sunday throughout the cycle. I got pretty severe testicular atrophy starting on the 5th week, on a 400mg Deca and 400mg Test cycle.

the nuts should be back in full effect with proper pct and some time off. Hcg could be used but isn't particularly necessary

Paranoid is offline Associate Member
    A common phrase in the medical profession which I tend to subscribe to, sums up this situation.

"An once of prevention is worth a pound of cure"

Sayker is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    1) get some liquiddex. Get it from a liquid research company. liquidex made proviron obsolete
    2) 10mg ed is fine along with .25 or .5 mg liquidex a day
    3)you don't need hcg for this cycle's length
    4)take 14 days after last shot
    5)run nolva 28 days at 20mg. Safest route
    good luck

If I already have the proviron though, which was pretty **** expensive. Can I take that instead of the liquidex and if so how? 25mg per day? The entire cycle plus two weeks?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes you can use the Proviron in place of the l-dex use 50mg ED of proviron weeks 1 - 15........

21 days after the last EQ/Cyp injection start PCT with clomid and nolva

Quote Originally Posted by Sayker
    If I already have the proviron though, which was pretty **** expensive. Can I take that instead of the liquidex and if so how? 25mg per day? The entire cycle plus two weeks?
    Yeah, like mudman said, you can use proviron . I didn't know you had bought it but I recommend the ldex because it is cheaper. Good luck bro.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    And I'd only run the DBOL for 4 weeks.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Yes you can use the Proviron in place of the l-dex use 50mg ED of proviron weeks 1 - 15........

21 days after the last EQ/Cyp injection start PCT with clomid and nolva
    From what I understand you do not want to run proviron during PCT since it hinders your HPTA recovery. Correct me if I am wrong but I am pretty sure of this?
    Last edited by abstrack; 01-14-2004 at 01:32 PM.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    From what I understand you do not want to run proviron during PCT since it hinders your HPTA recovery. Correct me if I am wrong but I am pretty sure of this?
    You're correct but the esters in the gear will need 3 weeks to clear and that would be week 15........ You still want to run the proviron upto PCT and then stop

Thread Information